Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Oh my goodness - They did the same thing to me

Posted: Jun 24th, 2021 - 12:04 am In Reply to: Warning about Nacogdoches Transcription - Proceed with caution

Nacogdoches (or NacoDOUCHES as I like to call them) was the only company in my 22-year MT career to ever reduce me to tears. These people seriously had me questioning my work and made me think I was terrible at my job. They completely shattered my confidence. I remember one night just sitting at my desk crying after listening to SC talk down to me and tell me everything I did wrong for 30 minutes on the phone. She basically implied that I was an idiot. She even said, "How long have you been doing this again?" as though she couldn't believe I actually was an experienced MT. She claimed to find multiple things wrong with every single report I typed. She never had anything nice to say. Now, I'm far from a newbie. I've been doing this job for a lot of years and I've always felt that I'm pretty darn good at what I do and I've always received praise from many of the companies I've worked for throughout the years. I don't claim to be perfect. I do sometimes make mistakes. We all do. However, these horrible people made me feel totally incompetent. I couldn't imagine how I was making all of the mistakes they were telling me I was making. It made no sense. I thought something was wrong with me. They had me running to Target to spend $150 on new high quality headphones thinking that was the problem and I wasn't hearing things correctly. I later found out that there was probably nothing wrong with my work and they do this to everybody.

CR and her cohorts are the lowest scumbags of the MT world and I hope they've burned through so many of us that they can't find anyone else to hire and they get stuck dealing with their backlog themselves. They don't deserve any of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)