Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

reputable companies - typegirl

Posted: Apr 16th, 2019 - 8:00 am In Reply to: Are there any companies worth working for? All hospitals - in our area are outsourced.

I saw on the jobs board that EDoc is hiring. I worked for them briefly and they were not a bad company to work for. Tiered pay rate - anything under a certain amount of lines was 8.7 cpl, next tier was 9.3 and third tier for anything over 13000 lines per week was 10 cpl at that time, this was about 2 years ago. I did have to commit to a schedule, which included one weekend day. You can pick your hours though between a certain time frame. It is IC, no benefits, but they were pretty good to work for and in a two week time frame I was able to bring home about $1000 or more before taxes. It all depends on how much you work. I never ran out of work, maybe only one day in the four months I was with them. I only left because something better came up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)