Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Not the OP, - but just to comment

Posted: Apr 9th, 2019 - 1:26 am In Reply to: No, not MTSOs. - sm

on your last statement, "peace of mind and happiness are more important and better for your soul..." I feel like shouting this from the rooftops!! I posted on the Gab Board recently about going to Walmart and really taking notice of how stress free and happy several different employees there seemed to be while on the job - all different ages, 1 stocking shelves, 1 at checkout, the other 2 were at the entrance/exit area. I think the windows of heaven opened up that day and allowed me to see that work can be fun and not a drudgery to be endured day after day, battling insurmountable odds and unrealistic expectations that cause stress and so much discouragement. That experience left me with a lasting impression and now reading your post is confirming it even more to me that I need and deserve a chance to find a much happier work situation.

Thank you very much, In The Know, for sharing your words of wisdom...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)