Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No, not MTSOs. - sm

Posted: Apr 8th, 2019 - 11:30 am In Reply to: Are there any companies worth working for? All hospitals - in our area are outsourced.

Working for MTSOs has been a bad idea for about 10 to 15 years now. I, for one, watched my pay steadily decline. It was difficult to accept that reality. However, I decided to be happy about the fact that I did very, very well for a number of years and was able to purchase a beautiful home in addition to putting a huge chunk of my money in savings. The MT wages of the past are just that, wages of the past. You can still do well if you take on private clients, but it's a lot of responsibility and still takes ambition and many hours per week.

Also, there is nothing wrong with working at Walmart or anywhere else that offers minimum wage. Peace of mind and happiness are more important and better for your soul rather than working in MT and being unhappy and stressed out.

Sign me,
In The Know

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)