A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Email sent late last night....compensation plan more fully explained. - Shift/evening diff back in place...but...

Posted: Mar 21, 2015

nothing else changed as far as I can tell.  Must get 300 lph for 0.1050 a line.

Oh, and if you have any questions, send them to your TSM.

No mention of any future meetings. 

Info - Poorhouse

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the info as I haven't received that email yet. That's great about the shift differential, but completely ridiculous and unfair to have to type 300 lph for the 0.1050. Any time they start back-peddling, it's a sure sign a lot of MTs are quitting. And who can blame them, of course. I'm trying so hard to find something else!

I sure hope that is 300 lph is VR - though really does not

[ In Reply To ..]
matter to me....the highest lph I can get on VR is about 280....

no its 300 per hour straight typing - gimmeabreak ... nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
so, over $30 an hour? - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
.105 CPL x 300 LPH? Not sure I am understanding this, but it wouldn't be the first time
Um, yeah there is no way this company would - EVER pay an MT 30/hr....
[ In Reply To ..]
no way, no how.

I'm thinking she meant 300 VR lines, which would mean 15/hr, which frankly STILL sounds like more than they would want to pay. They WANT us all making minimum wage.
It is 300 typed lph at 0.105. My BS acct has no - VR. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Oops I meant to "like" this post not "dislike" - clicked the wrong thumb LOL
[ In Reply To ..]
x

I got one yesterday too - Taelus

[ In Reply To ..]
If I remember the video on the pay scale right, they did away with quarterly bonuses and added that in to a week by week pay scale to fairly compensate all. I asked about that and only got some trash about weekend "incentives" still being there. I could care less about that extra 150 or so lines per week.

Just because we were making 10-11 cpl (earning the bonuses) is not justification to take it away. I can get by on 8 cpl, but the point is, why give us the opportunity to make more if they were just going to take it back later.

I still want to know what advantage we have. I bet its that we TYPE our lines instead of EDIT them.

Shift/evening diff - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Our team didn't get an email about shift/evening differential being back in place, so I guess this just applies to some of you. We are supposed to all work for the same company. I just don't understand how they can give it back to some and not everyone.

shift/evening diff - SadMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Our team didn't get an email about this either. When the emails come begging to help the babies who neeeeeeed us, you better believe I won't be working off hours without a differential. So sick of trying to be an exemplary employee, jumping through hoops, working OT when they beg for it etc, working all sorts of holidays, no time off, shooting for perfect reports, and for what? What few perks we did have (differentials) are taken away. I'm so over this company.

I think our TSM is just slow - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
When other teams were getting emails about the calls being cancelled, it took her longer to send ours out. I think she's just slow. With this being so important to so many of us, I cannot understand how she can sit on this info. Is she just waiting for more of us to quit? I can't stay on under these conditions, the differential cut is just too much.
It depends - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I hope the person that posted this is telling the truth and not just trying to stir up trouble among the ranks.
Honest, I am not trying to stir up trouble. - original poster
[ In Reply To ..]
Here is part of what I got.

While we continue to receive questions and compile the FAQ information, we wanted to provide you some additional information. The grid below outlines the production tiers more clearly. Also, the original communication outlined only a weekend differential. We are happy to report that the current shift and weekend differential will remain intact with the new FutureNet/Bayscribe compensation grid. An example of pay using the new grid including a shift differential is also included for your review. Please continue to direct your questions and concerns to your TSMs.

Shift and Weekend Differential
Weekend Day starts at 6AM on Saturday and goes to 7:59 PM on Sunday.
Weekend Evening starts at 8 PM on Friday and goes to 12 AM Saturday.
Weekend Overnight starts at 12:01 AM Friday and goes to 5:59 AM Saturday.
This is for weekend differential only? - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for posting, but I don't see anything about week days. This looks like Friday 8 p.m. until Sunday at 7:59 p.m., so if you work Sunday after 8 p.m. its not included in weekend differential, even though you are working Sunday evening, and nothing about week days.
The chart that was below that section has weekdays - Mt
[ In Reply To ..]
On the chart, it is the same as it was before with varying differentials for everything except weekdays (Monday-Friday 6 am-7:59 pm).
Thank you - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
Now anxiously awaiting to hear if it applies to my team also. Keeping my fingers crossed.
So the differential is still ONLY for weekends, Friday evening/Saturday/Sunday, - not weekDAY evenings M-T?
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Wait... so there IS a shift differential for Monday through Thursday - 8 p.m. through 5:59 am?
[ In Reply To ..]
x
According to what I got, yes. - Mt
[ In Reply To ..]
The chart I was emailed has the same differentials as they were before this latest change. Differential for everything except Monday-Friday 6 am-7:59 pm
Ok. Sorry, I misread your post on that earlier. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Got email this morning, too. Shift diff is back. nm - IntegraMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Shift diff back...... - ME

[ In Reply To ..]
Until the next meeting probably. Just this junk they just handed us. They are only putting it off temporarily I bet.

Changes - Anon100

[ In Reply To ..]
First and foremost, the pay plan changes are unfair and they are pay cuts plain and simple. Beyond that, all this back and forth is stressful and frustrating. It is also highly unprofessional. Here is the new and exciting pay plan! Oops...we mean, HERE is the new and exciting pay plan. Err..uhh...well, okay, NOW...here is the new and exciting pay plan! Uh-oh, the MLS are making too much money so NOW, here is the new and exciting pay plan...except for these additional changes! Completely ridiculous and unprofessional. They don't think things through and are so scattered and unorganized. What a joke of a company.

Similar Messages:

Late Night MT Amusing Myself
May 10, 2010

I wonder if any other late night MTs find things are sometimes really amusing...I know that it helps me to stay awake sometimes. I just had a medication list, but it seems that this patient got stuck at the beginning of the alphabet.  The patient's seven medications were:  Adderall, albuterol, Advair, Ambien, amantadine, Amaryl and Adalat. Makes me wonder if they going to start on the "B" medications next. lol What do some of the other late night MTs here do to help themselves ...

Late Night Note...
Jan 24, 2013

We seem to have lost our ERs at this large hospital in LA.  Place your best on Epic or India. ...

An Excerpt From My Account Manager Late Last Night
Jan 20, 2010

After dealing with a potentially terminal medical illness, I was working away on my shift last night when the following email came thru (note that I edited any identifying information out of the email for confidentiality's sake)... Your line counts have been rapidly getting back to your regular spectacular volume.  You have 12577 through Saturday evening, which is wonderful.  Your ability to accurately produce well over 2000 a day puts you right up there with the top produce ...

Well, I Have Had The Usual Late Night Line Count Crushing Jobs.
Jul 25, 2014

First 3/4, hanging on 150 lph by a thread.  Now the usual late-night line-killer doctor a couple of times and a long train of bad audio.  Just barely able to get over 110 lph.  Oh, and don't forget that 20-minute job during which the doctor had a hard time making up his mind as to what he wanted to say. Performance management here I am.  Got my first nudge today.  Let's see if they will let me be on line count performance management as long as they did quality ...

New Pay Compensation Plan..sm
Oct 14, 2014

Can someone please explain to me this new email we all got this afternoon about the new pay compensation plan rolling out in December? Can anyone explain it a bit more in detail. Sounds like our pay will not be the same amount anymore as in no more cpl that we were used to? Sounded like to me it will be based on quality and working weekends/nights, etc. Is this something good? Email wasn't in detail too much and a little hard to read. I dont have time to go through it right now. Thanks! ...

New Pay Compensation Plan
Dec 01, 2014

Since 2012, when Nuance "officially" took over the company I was with, they following has been very consistent. 1) Cut pay, then offer some type of carrot (incentive, bonus) to help us "make up" the loss in line rate. QA us to death for any little error, calll it a major error or a critical error to lower our quality score so that we cannot make 'incentive' or 'bonus.' If we do re-read the reports in order to bring quality scores up, our lines go down, and then it is a sum z ...

Did Do Our New Compensation Plan?
Dec 14, 2014

This morning I checked my work email, as I have been off the last few days.  I found a new email titled "Update to 2015 Patient Safety Compensation Plan for the Bayscribe Platform."   They have decided now that after you figure your C-LPM, anyone straight typing in Bayscribe will need to apply a platform factor of 0.88, in other words, subtract 12% of your lines.  Their example was if you type 1000 lines, multiple x 0.88 and you will only get credit for 880 lin ...

New Compensation Plan
Dec 31, 2014

Okay, so i wanted to give the old school girl try, ya know?  This was the first check I could really see how this is going to work.  Keeping in mind that over the Christmas week, most of my regular docs were off, and I had accounts that I had never done before, and most, were sitting there for a reason.  After sitting for hours on end reviewing old note after old note to get the best quality for these unknown and often difficult providers, I was actually pretty proud of having only sent notes ...

New Compensation Plan - AGAIN?!?!?!?!?
Mar 18, 2015

I am about ready to cry.  After finally becoming accustomed to the "new and exciting" compensation plan and realizing that my salary had actually increased by several hundred dollars per paycheck, am I really reading this email correctly when I see that NUANCE is actually CHANGING the friggin compensation plan again at the end of this month for Bayscribe MLS?!?!?!?  And now my line rate is going down to about 0.0800?!?!?!?  This is lower than what I was hired at over a year ago?!& ...

NEW QC Compensation Plan
May 06, 2015

They have rolled out the new QC compensation plan.  It appeared in Enrich today.  We are now screwed just as badly as everyone else.   ...

New Compensation Plan Around The Corner
Dec 10, 2012

I wonder what lies in wait. ...

New Compensation Plan - My View
Dec 04, 2014

To set things straight, first of all, I am not new at this game.  I have been in this business for 25 years, so I have seen a lot come and go as far as the transcription game.  But I have to say this tops them all.  I have been able in the past to make a decent salary, help support my family, pay my bills and have a little left over,  just like the rest of you.  When I saw the words, "new and exciting" I cringed.  Never good words to hear.  I tried to give it a ...

Grid For New Compensation Plan
Dec 05, 2014

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the "grid" they keep talking about and showed in the video?  Thanks ...

Nuance QC Compensation Plan
May 16, 2015

At Nuance, the caste system THRIVES. The deception of this company is criminal. For the last year, the QCs were required to meet the company standard metrics of 150+ LPH, quality of 99% or higher, schedule adherence of 99%. If you failed to meet any portion of the metrics one week, you received a verbal warning; two weeks, you were moved to the Performance Action Plan. On 5/4/2015, we received our individual QA Weekly Scorecard; we also received the QC Compensation Plan on the same day. With no ...

New Compensation Plan/changes Coming... Any News?
Oct 24, 2014

Has anyone heard any more details about this new compensation plan rolling out in December? My TSM said she would have a meeting with our group once she "got all the information together," but... big suprise... we still know nothing. Just wondering if there is anyone out there with concrete information on what is going on? ...

Month Away For New Compensation Plan To Start
Nov 23, 2014

Supposedly the plan is to be implemented in approximately a month.  Any bets on whether or not that happens in a timely fashion.  So far the November deadline has just flown right past us without any explanation on their part as to why the NO REVEAL.  Grrrr.    ...

New Compensation Plan, Do We Still Get Bonus For December?
Nov 30, 2014

A wonderful suprise and just before Christmas.  Do we still get our weekly bonus through December?  So many of us are relying on this for Christmas.  I finally got bonus  ...

Compensation Plan Shift Factors
Feb 15, 2015

Is everyone aware that the hours between Saturday midnight until Sunday 6 a.m. are not considered "weekend overnight"?  ...

Let's Face It. If New Compensation Plan Is Great And Exciting,
Nov 13, 2014

to announce it by now. Rather, it's end of year, they are frantically trying to hire new MLS who don't know any better and will be locked into the crappy exciting compensation plan while there is the expected stampede for the door. Can't get any lower than that. I wonder how much they paid a committee or team to think up this plan. ...

Is There Anyone Who Was Not Negatively Impacted By The Patient Safety Compensation Plan?
Apr 02, 2015

My understanding is that the earnings of Nuance employees in the transcription division were negatively impacted by the initiation of the patient safety compensation plan.   If the original incarnation of the patient safety compensation plan caused an increase in earnings for your specific team, it was quickly amended to not only negate that change, but to also result in a decrease in earnings by 30-70%.  Is that correct across the board?  Is there anyone who did not receive ...

The New Pay Plan Email
Oct 15, 2014

If my punctuation and capitalization was as bad as the notice in that email, I'd be fired.  I guess they don't see the hypocrisy in that. ...

BS "Patient Safety Compensation Plan"
Jan 20, 2015

I have never hated a company as much as I do Nuance!  They should have called it the "Screw the employee compensation plan" because that is just what it is.  I feel like I work in a third world country and get paid 1 or 2 cents a line - that's probably next!  Last paycheck even though I had 99 percent QA and 2 percent QC, I figured it out I made about $9.00 per hour.  I'm sick of this and can pretty much go anywhere for this kind of money.  Can you say CORPORAT ...

Anyone Has Yet Been Fully Transitioned To DQS 6.1?
Mar 09, 2012

I was curious whether or not anyone has yet been fully transitioned to DQS 6.1?  Like the age/gender discrepancy feature or the banned content feature?  I keep asking my CCM and really getting nothing in answer.  I just wondered if this has completely fallen by the wayside or if its something that my CCM just hasn't activated yet.  I feel so ridiculous having taken the training, waiting with baited breath hoping for an easy way to make sure that drs got the gender and age right and just ...

Pt Was Given Enema To Use The Night Before And *SIH-VA-CLEANSE* To Wash With The Night Before????
Feb 12, 2011

Sippacleanse? Sivacleanse? Supercleanse? I have searched and searched...thanks in advance!!! Not usually on OB/GYN... ...

I'm Not Sure I Fully Understand The Role Of Our
Mar 28, 2014

"QC coaches."  Anyone really know ~ because I am curious. ...

He Can Squat Fully, He Does Use A Little *gala’s* Maneuver?? Thanks. Nm
Nov 09, 2011

nm ...

With New Plan STM Stated 35% Of Our Team Would C Increase With New Comp Plan
Dec 04, 2014

This means 65% will see decrease and/or paid minimum wage. They are touting this as the great new comp  (local Burger King is advertising job for $10/hour).  Anyone find out if the QC percentage is just for blanks or include all sent to QA including Audio issues, etc, and will EQA be included.  Also, trying to figure out our pay from week to week is going to be a pain.  I am going to see how this new comp plan works out, but since the conference call, I'm not feeling pos ...

S/l " Regional" Precautions Were Explained To Her
Mar 27, 2010

regional? ...

Before It's Too Late
Apr 29, 2010

A note below states company is hounding her about equipment that she returned.  Before this happens to you, TRACK your equipment online and when it's picked up by your company, print it out.  I'm keeping mine for at least a year, maybe forever.  It shows the date, time, exact location, person's name who received it, etc.  There would be no denying that at all. Please protect yourself!  It happens more than you'd like to think. ...

Late Pay
Apr 30, 2013

I need some advice. I am an IC who works for a transcription company and is constantly being paid late. I am currently 4 months behind on pay. My daily emails for pay are not being answered and there is no communication whatsoever at this point. I love the hospital I work for and have stayed with this company a long time because of this. It is very normal for me to be at least a month to 2 months behind on pay at all times, sometimes 3-4 months. As an IC, do I have any recourse? Is there anythin ...