A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l " regional" precautions were explained to her - ajm

Posted: Mar 27, 2010

regional?

maybe the "usual" precautions? - mh

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Email Sent Late Last Night....compensation Plan More Fully Explained.
Mar 21, 2015

nothing else changed as far as I can tell.  Must get 300 lph for 0.1050 a line. Oh, and if you have any questions, send them to your TSM. No mention of any future meetings.    ...

ER Note/Psych Regarding Suicide Precautions
Aug 18, 2011

The ER physician is dictating something like "I made her an AMA" or "a no MA" before she says suicide precautions.  Any help appreciated!  ...

Psychiatric Treatment On ?minsui? Precautions
Apr 13, 2013

In a psych eval treatment plan, the doctor states, "He will be on MSAS monitoring, minsui precautions, and alcohol withdrawal precautions."  What is minsui?  how is it written?  Is it an abbreviation, acronym?  Looking at old reports I see about 6 different ways it has been edited.  ...

REGIONAL MUSCLATURE?
Aug 25, 2010

In a right hip is the word regional musclature or in the region of musculature.   The whole sentence reads.  _______musculature appears intact.  TIA ...

Sl Urine Regional Antigen
Mar 01, 2010

labs s/l urine "regional" antigen is negative.  TIA :) ...

Regional Hospital In VT Lets 30 MTs Go
May 27, 2010

Fletcher Allen Healthcare in Burlington, Vermont, was in the news this week for dropping 30 medical transcriptionists due to "new technology reducing the need for medical transcriptionists"....how very sad. ...

Just Got A Call Back From TAA Regional Coordinator
Jan 19, 2010

Rosemary called me back just now.  She contacted the Federal Office.  The Fed Office is going to contact ALL STATE COORDINATORS to clarify them on this TAA program for MQ employees. If you can prove with pay stubs that YOUR PAY HAS DECREASED with MQ during all the changes going on with CBay buying MQ and sending increasing amounts of OUR work to India -- YOU ARE ELIGIBLE EVEN IF YOU ARE STILL WORKING.  I told her I lost about 800 dollars a pay since they eliminated my departmen ...

How Do I Find Out Who The Regional Team Leader Is? (not TSM)
Feb 24, 2013

Tried looking at the organizational chart in Utilipro, but that was of no use. ...

Regional Team Lead = Work Flow Coordinator??
Nov 24, 2009

Does anybody else get this impression?  Or am I misunderstanding what this position is all about?  All I know is, I have a weird sense of deja vu about it, like I've heard about this job before but with a different title. ...

ANESTHESIA: S/l Regional Block With KEVA, KEEVA? Any Suggestions? Thanks
Jun 20, 2011

ER Word Help, Please - S/L "Sleep Precautions"
Mar 05, 2011

"...provided a prescription for Fioricet, dispense 15, with (s/l "sleep") precautions, and Phenergan 25 mg dispense 15 with (again s/l "sleep") precautions." TIA to anyone who can help!!! ...