A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Curious about what type of Fiesa scores people are getting - HanginInThere

Posted: Sep 13, 2013

Just curious about what type of Fiesa scores people are getting?  Anyone received any type of formal warning for their scores?  Just trying to figure out how important Fiesa really is to the whole sceme of things.

My scores - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
My scores used to be always very close to 100% or right below and THEN they started taking off if you leave over 2 blanks (which I very rarely do but when I don't know I refuse to guess) and my score started dropping to where I was put on non DSP because they said they had been too low and it was 98.5 or so. I was put on this for a very short time and then was taken off but have heard very little since. Their new system makes it almost impossible to get 100% as often. I am now getting dinged if I don't have "a" in the sentence or I don't hear "the" at the beginning of some of the VR ones - it is way over done and kills any chance I ever have of getting a bonus again

Very true. Dinged for the darndest things. - curiousMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Dinged for things that bear no significance to the integrity of the document or patient info. That's because it's not about the patient info as much as it is about perfecting the machine that is replacing us.

What I see is this.... - Just me

[ In Reply To ..]
They work hard to make sure no one has a 99% or higher overall quality score. Everything is a critical error to them. For example this week I received a "critical error" alert for transcribing the page was 24 instead of 23 - oh sure that is REALLY going to make a difference. Any other company would call it a typo and minimize the deductions.
totally agree - new but old
[ In Reply To ..]
I do take the time to always check it so they cannot come back and say that I never checked FIESA; It really doesn't take that long and if I see something that I think is completely over the top I send it in and get it reversed. This valid and invalid blank crap is for the birds. I look at it and let it roll. I know that I am a good transcriptionist and I know that I do the best I can. If this makes them feel better - then go for it. I am also a firm believer in karma

Right there with you, but....sm - LoveMT

[ In Reply To ..]
My score dropped to 98.6% just before they gave out the quarterly bonus... Imagine that! I was audited to death until my score plummetted enough to keep me from getting incentive bonus for the next quarter and to eliminate me from getting the quarterly bonus at that point.

Now, my score is sitting at 99.6%, probably because very few of my reports are being pulled for post audit and the ones that have been were either 100% or I disputed and got reversed the totally ignorant "corrections" that were made and I was marked off for.

I figure within the next 2 to 3 weeks, my reports will begin to load up in FIESA like hotcakes on a plate and every one of them will have oodles of "errors" so that 99.7% score will drop just low enough to disqualify me yet again for anything "bonus" related.

And to that I say, "Whatever Nuance!! Karma is a beautiful thing and you will get yours one day!"

same hereev - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
Everything I typed was being pulled for an audit and this past week I have had only one report pulled and it is almost 100%. Don't tell me it is just coincidence that you go from pulling 10 to 15 reports a day to ONE in a week's time. Whatever. Not worth my breath. Just keep working and doing the best I can. I know I do my best and I just can't stoop to their level

Nuance bonus - PasMT

[ In Reply To ..]
OMG - I have been saying the same thing - my QC bonus plummets until its too late to qualify for a bonus, and then editing is minimal - I knew it was all a scam to keep from getting paid the bonuses they brag about... I so hate this job.

FIESA - Pollyanna

[ In Reply To ..]
I think it's pure bull shit! I've typed the same account for 7 years without a complaint and now according to FIESA I can't do anything right !

FIESA - sickmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Same happens here. I will get audited to death until my score is under 99%. Then Nothing! No more audits. Right now I'm sitting at just above 99% and I am audited at least twice a week. I can bet as soon as I drop below 99 I will no longer be audited. Heaven forbid I would get 100% on a report and my percentage go up above 99!

Similar Messages:

How Are Weekly FIESA Scores Figured? Sm
Sep 30, 2013

I thought they were calculated weekly but my FIESA score for the period of 9/21-9/28 should have given me a bonus if that is true and it was the same as it was the week before, which was under 99. ...

Quality Scores, FIESA And MTs Leaving....
Oct 16, 2013

I wonder how many MTs have resigned because of FIESA and being told they are "bad" when they have quality scores averaging 98-99%?  ...

Post Audit Scores In FIESA
Feb 14, 2015

when should I expect the postaudit score to be posted in FIESA for the week prior (in this case 1/31 to 2/7)? ...

Just Curious How Many People Are Working
Mar 17, 2013

I was just wondering if there is anybody at MM who actually never runs out of work.  I keep hearing everybody say they have no work.  For this pay period that just ended I made 33.23 hours and have 8100 lines.  That was all I could get with the NJA situation.  My CCM told us it was because everyone is typing faster with the new version of DQ or whatever.  She said the NJA situation has nothing to do with offshoring and that she was looking into fixing the problem and tha ...

I'm Curious To Know How Long People Plan To Stick With OTI
Jan 29, 2013

How much longer will you be able to last if this "slow down" continues?  And will you stay with them if they sell out to another company? ...

Curious If There Is Anywhere Written How To Type Diagnoses When A Code Is Given First.
Mar 26, 2014

Is it written somewhere how to type diagnoses when the code is given first? Axis I: 301.82 Depression, not otherwise specified. (This code and diagnosis might not be accurate but just an example.) Do you put a dash between the code and diagnosis, or a comma after the code and little "d" in depression? or two spaces with capital D for depression? ...

In Fiesa, What Do We Put In Date Type ?---
Jan 06, 2015

Date of Review ? -- to get the Post Audit score that will count for that week's pay?   For example for this current week, we put in date range Jan 3 -9, correct?  And then for "Date Type" I assume it's date of transcription, but not so sure.  I can't figure this out....       ...

Medquist People - If You're Leaving, Drop The Docs You Type For Sm
Mar 02, 2010

an email, a letter, anything, let them know what MQ is doing with THEIR patient's reports.  I guarantee you, they will be furious that they are now basically forcing you to guess what you don't know...I think they'll take it up with their administration and MQ will lose a lot of customers.  But if you don't do it, they'll never know.  Do you really think MQ would tell them that's what they're doing? ...

People Skills For Work-at-home People
Nov 01, 2010

I have been at home working full time for about a year.  I have been an MT longer, but I always had kept a job outside of the home also because I like interaction with other.  I have found that I am starting to lose my people skills.  Do others have this same problem?  It is like I have forgotten how to really be able to hold a conversation with others.  This is something that really bothers me as I have always loved customer service and working with people and main ...

T-scores
Apr 17, 2010

are T-scors for bone density with a "minus" number written T-score of -0.9 or minus 0.9. I have never had these before and just want to make sure. I would assume it is -0.9, but really want to make sure. Thanks so much. ...

100% QC1 Scores
Apr 09, 2015

how very funny ... have 5 jobs audited. the only ones with 100% are QC1 scores that DO NOT count toward the pay grid. a constant struggle for them to find a way to rip us off from the "great pay program". ...

Fired For Low QA Scores : )
Oct 15, 2009

I am a medical transcriptionist with over 15 years of experience, and I was fired today for low audit scores.  I don't know why I am happy about this.  I guess I am just relieved to get away from a company that picks apart their employees.  What are they going to do when there is no one left?  Ironically, I have worked in many big hospitals and while our reports were reviewed, this would have never happened working in a hospital.  Does anyone know what is happening ...

Apgar Scores
Feb 04, 2010

When transcribing Apgar scores, which format is correct? Apgar score of 8 and 9 at one and five minutes, respectively or Apgar score of 8 and 9 at 1 and 5 minutes, respectively. I looked in the AAMT book and it says the write out the numbers for the minutes, but in the example they do not write out the numbers?   ...

WebNu QA Scores
Jan 02, 2012

Just a head's up, new QA scores are being performed (to many of my friends also), with no warning, check your files and you will see a new one just performed.  I have not had a score under 99.5% for 2 years, and had several 100%, but lo and behold, my new score (which will mean NO BONUS for the next QUARTER if I understand correctly) is 98.8%.  Yea, right.  It was done on all my secondary accounts, on the most difficult dictators, and I am looking for a new job.  ...

Quality Scores
Jan 28, 2015

Is anyone out there having trouble maintaining 99% quality as I am? Jack Mom ...

When Do They Update QA Scores?
Mar 25, 2015

Just got the email about lines being uploaded.  States the QA scores are pulled from 2/27 to 3/6.  I thought that was what it was last pay period as well.  When will I get credit for the QA score I received on 3/10?  Does anyone one how this bait and switch BS works?  ...

Anyone Fired For Scores Of Less Than 99%
Apr 02, 2015

Received an email stating I have to weeks to get my scores up.  Not sure if this means I'll be fired. ...

QA Scores Not Matching Up.
Jun 09, 2015

FIESA 99.7, Webclock 98.5. Anyone else have this happen? Just noticed it today but already approved my timecard yesterday. ...

Transtech - What Their Minimum QA Scores Are?
Oct 22, 2009

Does anybody know what their minimum QA scores are? They have postings for QA and MT but no mention it.  I do good work but don't want to be nitpicked to death for a 99.9% score. Thx. ...

MT Pre-Employment Testing Scores
Apr 23, 2010

Hello All, I just received the results of my pre-employment testing.  I have not had to "score" on a test in quite some time.  One company asked me if I had been contacted because I scored 50% on the transcription side.  What does that mean?  The other company stated that I did not pass their test.  It was graded by a regional recruiting manager and they are saying that I made several critical errors?  Like what?  Does anyone have any insight to the scoring of ...

TTS, SGS, Nuance, And Quality Scores.....
Oct 14, 2013

I was wondering why Nuance requires a 99% score from their transcriptionists, but the companies that do their overflow advertise that they require 98%? How can they justify that? If you work for an overflow company, will they fire you if your score is above 98% but less than 99%? Just wondering what I would be getting into at one of these places. Thanks for anything you can share. ...

For Years I Always Had High Audit Scores
Dec 17, 2012

like most of us, a buyout. Loved the company I worked for. Then Nuance took over-changes being made-my scores started going down. Worked hard to get them back up-now I am getting marked for major errors that I KNOW I did not make-I feel 100% confident after all these years I would not be making these kinds of mistakes. Yet, in the last couple of months I have had more errors and some major errors that even a rookie MT would not be making, let a lone an experienced one. No, I am not perfect and n ...

Post-Audit Scores Are The Only Ones That Matter
Mar 23, 2013

The only scores that matter for your QA are the ones marked "Post-Audit."  I don't sign or even look at the others. ...

Pt Scores Himself As A 13 Out Of 15 On S/l AY-WAYS Score With Urinary Incontinence. Nm
Jun 10, 2010

:) ...

MY Spelling Guess, MOSES/DISCUS Scores
Mar 01, 2012

I need help.  Doc says, and this is MY spelling guess, MOSES/DISCUS scores.  Any ideas? Cat ...

Are They Only Using Test Scores As Criteria To Enter The Program?
Mar 20, 2014

x ...

Mmodal Inevitable Termination For Low Audit Scores....
Jul 14, 2014

Hi!  I was hoping for a little input.  I have been with Mmodal/Medquist/Spheris since 2005.  They have the new quality standards which seem to be out of reach for me. They want us to be at an unreasonable 99.7.  Even today, received last week's audit scores and one was 100% the other at 98.75.  I am on my 3rd corrective action for this and know I am at close to the end of my rope.  I actually would like to go back to school.  Has anyone been unintentionall ...

Do QC Reports Count For Our Post Audit Scores?
Jan 27, 2015

Last week, I had a great QA score.  I only had a couple of reports sent to QC - none of which were problematic. However, today, I had a horrible ESL report with multiple blanks.  I had to send it to QC.  They not only filled in the blanks, but graded me on it -- a whopping 96.2.  UGH!  Is that going to be counted among my post audit score for my pay rate?? ...

The Scores On QC Reports Do Not Mean A Thing. You Can Ignore The Score,
Mar 01, 2015

The only thing that matters is the number of these you turn in in the first place. Take what useful correction from those, if there is any at all, and let the rest of it roll off. Do not stress out over these or attempt to reverse a QC score. As a matter of policy, they will never reverse anything on these, because the percentage score on them is meaningless. Only thing that matters is the number of them you turn in to begin with. Cutting down the number you submit is the only way to escape the ...

I Just Tested With MModal, How Long Should I Wait For A Response Or Can I Call Them For The Scores A
Dec 12, 2013

Thank you, I really need a job soon! qq ...