A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Are they only using test scores as criteria to enter the program? - Eyez

Posted: Mar 20, 2014

x

Who knows at this point. Maybe the color of your - eyes LOL

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Is it possible acceptance letters have already been sent out - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

I thought about that also. If offer letters, I - imagine not allowed to discussed details.

[ In Reply To ..]
Good luck to all accepted. I hope this is truly everything you imagined (seriously).

Sure it is. It is entirely possible none of them - use this board or do and are

[ In Reply To ..]
staying quiet.

Who knows. It all seems very cluster fluffy to me on getting the rejection letters out though.
that or the supervisor is yay or nay on each person - and that is why they are doing it individually
[ In Reply To ..]
My supervisor did say she was going to be on phone calls today...right before she said we should know something very soon
Okay, based on that rumor, what did you guys - with a 92 and 94 do to anger your TSM
[ In Reply To ..]
Just kidding. I think a lot of people scored higher than we speculated.

The rejection letters clearly are just not going out in an orderly fashion.
well a score of 94 does not mean that you adhere to your schedule - or call in a lot
[ In Reply To ..]
i am sure that is a very important point. they want dependable people who will stay the course.
Rejected at 94. Work schedule always, no sick - time. OT when requested. Audits good
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Then maybe your TSM doesn't want to lose you..? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
That would be grossly unfair, if that is the case. - Who would even do that?
[ In Reply To ..]
I am sure her TSM doesn't want to lose a good employee, but I cannot imagine "black balling" someone for that reason.
This is MModal. I don't know that fair has any - meaning here.
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Unless they possibly - Know
[ In Reply To ..]
Its not a good deal and looking out for you.
I rarely score below 100% on audits so if they go by that too I should get in. - Anon
[ In Reply To ..]
z

Similar Messages:

Maida 2 Criteria
Aug 16, 2010

He does have heart failure symptoms.  Based on the Mayda 2 criteria of history of previous infarct and ejection fraction less than 30%, the patient does meet criteria for defibrillator for primary prevention against sudden cardiac death. ...

S/l Sears Criteria
Nov 11, 2011

The patient will not be admitted into ICU, as he does not meet ________ criteria. ...

Bonus Criteria? How Do You Know You Got It?
Jul 13, 2014

Have seen posts that it goes from April 1 to end of June. Another that says beginning of a pay period in April and end of a pay period in late June or early July.  This will be my first time (I think) of getting quarterly bonus.  My percentages show over 99.5.  How do I find out if I did indeed qualify?  Is it in the employee manual we had to sign?  ...

Schizophrenia Diagnostic Criteria
Jun 21, 2012

The guidelines, the diagnostic guidelines are actually things which arise DS 7-4 and CD10.  Those are the diagnostic criteria.   Is it DS 7-4 or DA7-4 or VA 7-4?? Thanks for any help. ...

Do We Have To Meet All 3 Criteria To Make More Than 7 CPL
Dec 17, 2014

Met 2 of the criteria, but not the third, so shows 7 cents a line. ?. I thought they were independent of each other. I am losing money for sure. Not happy. ...

Questions About Accuracy Rating Criteria
Nov 15, 2010

Is it the norm to get dinged for leaving a blank when you supervisor is checking accuracy?  I think this is kind of unfair because if you are not sure of something and trying to be careful, why would you get dinged?  Also, do you have specific guidelines as to what is expected, such as what is considered slang, et cetera.  We started getting audited but have no criteria.  ...

Why Not Just Enter Everyone And Pick Some Names Already
Sep 14, 2010

Why on earth have a deadline but then extend it until everyone downloads?  Its already been 8 days past original deadline... how much time is needed? ...

M*Modal Enter Key Not Working
Feb 23, 2012

Suddenly today when editing in M*Modal I can hit enter to get text to go to the next line, but it does not skip a line like it should for a new paragraph, and if I hit enter again at the beginning of that line it will not put in another line. It's not my enter key because it works fine in word and here.....:-) So it's within the program and I have searched and searched to try to find out what I did. I must have disabled that somehow but I have no idea and I need it back! I can ...

How Do You Enter PTO Time Taken Into Webclock?
Dec 27, 2012

I'm just getting started on Webclock and I have been through the manual and don't know if I missed it or it wasn't there.  I took some PTO time during Christmas, which was approved in Webclock, but I don't know how to enter my PTO hours for those days.  Thanks so much for any help and have a great day! ...

ScribeRight - Has Anyone Asked/received An Answer On What The Criteria Was For Those Of Us "let
Jul 13, 2012

I sent H an email asking how they chose those who were staying on, just to get a feel for their decision, but have not had the courtesy of a response back.  Has anyone else asked and received a response? ...

How Do You Enter The Time In Schedule Source For
Nov 26, 2010

days off request when it involves the night shift, thus spanning "2" days for 1 shift? I noticed it says to enter in EST, but it won't take entering my shift hours in EST because I start before midnight but end after midnight EST. ...

What Is The Best Way To Accurately Enter Time With SoftScript?
Apr 28, 2011

I can't figure out the best way to enter my time with SoftScript.  I have been told several times to enter only the time spent typing, which is okay but then it looks like I only typed 2/3 of my shift.  Just calculating typing time alone is around 200 lph.  If I include proofreading, reviewing account specs, and slow upload/download times added in, my line count is too low.  HELP!  Can't seem to make them happy either way!  Mid winter they had no work.... ...

Merry Christmas, NJA. How Do I Enter OOW On Webclock?
Dec 25, 2013

What I mean is, do you let the clock run for an hour and clock out, or the scheduled 8 hours and enter OOW in the comments section?  Haven't done this before.  ...

S/l Plo-a-see Technique Was Used To Bluntly Enter The Abdomen.
Feb 11, 2014

Procedure is exploratory laparotomy.  More context below. A Pfannenstiel skin incision was made sharply and carried down to the level of the fascia sharply.  _____ technique was then used to bluntly enter the abdomen.   ...

How Do We Enter Tech DT - Under Work Availability?
May 18, 2015

x ...

What Percentage Of Your Dictators Enter All Demographics Needed?
May 18, 2014

. ...

Is The CareerStep Medical Coding Program A Good Program?
Nov 22, 2010

TIA ...

T-scores
Apr 17, 2010

are T-scors for bone density with a "minus" number written T-score of -0.9 or minus 0.9. I have never had these before and just want to make sure. I would assume it is -0.9, but really want to make sure. Thanks so much. ...

100% QC1 Scores
Apr 09, 2015

how very funny ... have 5 jobs audited. the only ones with 100% are QC1 scores that DO NOT count toward the pay grid. a constant struggle for them to find a way to rip us off from the "great pay program". ...

Fired For Low QA Scores : )
Oct 15, 2009

I am a medical transcriptionist with over 15 years of experience, and I was fired today for low audit scores.  I don't know why I am happy about this.  I guess I am just relieved to get away from a company that picks apart their employees.  What are they going to do when there is no one left?  Ironically, I have worked in many big hospitals and while our reports were reviewed, this would have never happened working in a hospital.  Does anyone know what is happening ...

Apgar Scores
Feb 04, 2010

When transcribing Apgar scores, which format is correct? Apgar score of 8 and 9 at one and five minutes, respectively or Apgar score of 8 and 9 at 1 and 5 minutes, respectively. I looked in the AAMT book and it says the write out the numbers for the minutes, but in the example they do not write out the numbers?   ...

WebNu QA Scores
Jan 02, 2012

Just a head's up, new QA scores are being performed (to many of my friends also), with no warning, check your files and you will see a new one just performed.  I have not had a score under 99.5% for 2 years, and had several 100%, but lo and behold, my new score (which will mean NO BONUS for the next QUARTER if I understand correctly) is 98.8%.  Yea, right.  It was done on all my secondary accounts, on the most difficult dictators, and I am looking for a new job.  ...

Quality Scores
Jan 28, 2015

Is anyone out there having trouble maintaining 99% quality as I am? Jack Mom ...

When Do They Update QA Scores?
Mar 25, 2015

Just got the email about lines being uploaded.  States the QA scores are pulled from 2/27 to 3/6.  I thought that was what it was last pay period as well.  When will I get credit for the QA score I received on 3/10?  Does anyone one how this bait and switch BS works?  ...

Anyone Fired For Scores Of Less Than 99%
Apr 02, 2015

Received an email stating I have to weeks to get my scores up.  Not sure if this means I'll be fired. ...

QA Scores Not Matching Up.
Jun 09, 2015

FIESA 99.7, Webclock 98.5. Anyone else have this happen? Just noticed it today but already approved my timecard yesterday. ...

Transtech - What Their Minimum QA Scores Are?
Oct 22, 2009

Does anybody know what their minimum QA scores are? They have postings for QA and MT but no mention it.  I do good work but don't want to be nitpicked to death for a 99.9% score. Thx. ...

MT Pre-Employment Testing Scores
Apr 23, 2010

Hello All, I just received the results of my pre-employment testing.  I have not had to "score" on a test in quite some time.  One company asked me if I had been contacted because I scored 50% on the transcription side.  What does that mean?  The other company stated that I did not pass their test.  It was graded by a regional recruiting manager and they are saying that I made several critical errors?  Like what?  Does anyone have any insight to the scoring of ...

TTS, SGS, Nuance, And Quality Scores.....
Oct 14, 2013

I was wondering why Nuance requires a 99% score from their transcriptionists, but the companies that do their overflow advertise that they require 98%? How can they justify that? If you work for an overflow company, will they fire you if your score is above 98% but less than 99%? Just wondering what I would be getting into at one of these places. Thanks for anything you can share. ...

For Years I Always Had High Audit Scores
Dec 17, 2012

like most of us, a buyout. Loved the company I worked for. Then Nuance took over-changes being made-my scores started going down. Worked hard to get them back up-now I am getting marked for major errors that I KNOW I did not make-I feel 100% confident after all these years I would not be making these kinds of mistakes. Yet, in the last couple of months I have had more errors and some major errors that even a rookie MT would not be making, let a lone an experienced one. No, I am not perfect and n ...