A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt scores himself as a 13 out of 15 on s/l AY-WAYS score with urinary incontinence. nm - traci

Posted: Jun 10, 2010

:)

Can you hear AUA score? nm - Bella

[ In Reply To ..]
x

scoring - how about this

[ In Reply To ..]
American Urological Association (AUA) Symptom Scale

AUAS Scale/score

http://www.medicinenet.com/urinary_incontinence/article.htm

Go to the section on prostate symptom score on this article

Nice guys! Thanks so much. - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Similar Messages:

Patient With Urinary Incontinence. Will Trial S/l Doc-za-sa-sin.
Nov 06, 2009

TIA. ...

Pt. With Urinary Incontinence. It Could Be That Her Renal Function Is Progressing And She Is Becomi
Oct 15, 2009

Thanks guys ...

Drug S/l Corvella 3 Grams Pt Has History Of Urinary Incontinence, DVT
Apr 01, 2012

x ...

The Scores On QC Reports Do Not Mean A Thing. You Can Ignore The Score,
Mar 01, 2015

The only thing that matters is the number of these you turn in in the first place. Take what useful correction from those, if there is any at all, and let the rest of it roll off. Do not stress out over these or attempt to reverse a QC score. As a matter of policy, they will never reverse anything on these, because the percentage score on them is meaningless. Only thing that matters is the number of them you turn in to begin with. Cutting down the number you submit is the only way to escape the ...

Cardiac Term - Is It CHAD Score - Or CHADS Score?
Mar 25, 2013

Is it CHAD score - or CHADS score? On search I find CHAD, CHADS, and CHADS2. He is not saying a "2" at all, and with him saying "score" right after "chad," I don't know if there should be an 's' on CHAD or not. The dictated sentence is:  He does have a recent diagnosis of lone atrial fibrillation with a low CHAD score. Thanks for any help. ...

C-score Or Z-score On Pediatric Echo
Apr 20, 2012

I am transcribing a pediatric echo and the doctor says C-score or Z-score. I have never heard this before. Is it C-score or Z-score. Thanks for any help in advance. ...

Word Help For Stress Incontinence Patient
Sep 22, 2010

Hi, I have a repair of bladder incontinence using an Align sling. It sounds like he is saying "the s/l pool tube sucker was used for spacing." It could be pull-tip sucker or something like that, but I can't find anything that would help. ...

Patient Is To Be Aware Of Incontinence As This Could Indicate S/l Acato Quino Syndrome. Thanks!!
Jan 04, 2010

x ...

Urinary Retention
Dec 23, 2010

Pt had hernia surgery, now having urinary retention.  Doc says "we did not INSTRUMENT the bladder, therefore, do not believe secondary to infection."  I understand what he means here, but just never heard it worded this way.  Could this be what he is saying?  Any other ideas?    ...

Urinary Catheters
Jul 16, 2014

patient is using a ?stro catheter?  Cannot find anything like it. ...

Drug S/l Urcolon 25 Mg. PMH Of HTN And Urinary Frequency.
Sep 08, 2010

x ...

Anyone Know A Cleanser For Urinary Catheter S/l Luafax??
Oct 09, 2010

.. ...

Urinary Tract Stone Procedure
Mar 30, 2012

Patient with urinary tract problems.  Doc says, "Patient has had percutaneous stone removal and s/l  "ESAB welll." I'm not sure if I'm hearing the ESAB part right or even the "welll" part. Don't know if it a procedure or a device or neither. Anyone know? ...

Urinary Wheat Histo Antigen
Apr 04, 2013

is there a test called urinary wheat histo antigen? I can't find it anywhere and the word that is throwing me off is the wheat. ...

Looking For Ways To Make Sure You Don't Get 99%.
Jan 03, 2013

Mark me for missing the word "the" in a sentence??? - and on a dictator who mumbles 100 miles per hour? ...

Does It Work Both Ways?
Mar 28, 2014

Just wondering if those of you who oppose offshoring would work for a foreign company?  I know of some MTs who work for Australian company Ozescribe - they have MTs in Australia, USA, Canada and Israel plus probably a few other countries.  Isn't that the same as Indians transcribing for US companies? If not, what makes it different?  I'm trying to understand why it's okay for US workers to work for other countries but not the other way around?  Or would it be ...

What Are Some Ways To Increase Productivity? Nm
Apr 17, 2011

x ...

Urinary Retention With Sensation Of S/l Urulum Prostatic Dur Itro Stent
Feb 04, 2010

I'm lost on this one!! Urinary retention with sensation of s/l urulum prostatic dur itro stent ...

What Ways Can The Images Be Said At The Start Of A Chest CT?
Jul 20, 2010

What are some ways that a doctor can dictate a chest CT?  I can't understand what she is saying.   It sounds like amiable mirror column images were obtained.  ...

What Are Different Ways To Calculate For Faxing Reports?
Oct 12, 2011

My employer has agreed to pay to have me fax reports to several different facilities.  I have to print out every report I fax (if someone knows a different way, I'm listening)...  so, we're talking time, paper, toner, wear and tear on equipment.....   How are people out there calculating to do that?  My employer hasn't a clue and I'm treading unfamiliar waters?  Any help?? ...

Caliceal Or Calyceal Stone, I Have Seen Both Ways, Which Is The
Feb 20, 2013

preferred way. ...

Ha Ha Winning Ways News Letter
Jul 29, 2013

Seriously who cares? Give me work and pay me a decent wage. I don't ask for too much. ...

What Ways Can I Continue To Grow In Skills After Graduating?
Jul 13, 2010

Hello fellow MT's! I am almost finished with my MT course, and I would like some counsel from everyone on their experiences with continuing education after graduation. First I am going to go for my RMT as recommended by the ADHI. What tools and resources did you use that helped? Which ones do you recommend? Has anyone gotten a degree to enhance their knowledge, and if so, what degree? I have recently been discharged after 8 yrs in the Army and I have been studying in my ...

Is Rhomboid Flap Capitalized. I Can Find It Both Ways!
Oct 13, 2011

xx ...

I Wonder If The Two Year Coding Contract Works Both Ways?
Mar 16, 2014

After your six months of training, they put you on production and you are unable to meet their standards with accuracy or amount of charts?  Are you guaranteed to have a job for two years?  Yes, they are paying for your schooling, so you owe them two years, but you WILL be spending your time studying and supposedly the program is very intense -- do you get a guarantee for employment for that long? ...

Oh My Dear Lord - 10 Nifty Ways To Pump Up Production?
Mar 24, 2010

Once again, whoever is writing this drivel needs fired and spread out their salary to those actually working.  Just when I think I can't get any more fed up. . . ...

Once And For All ... It Is Degenerative Disk Or Disc Disease? I Keep Getting Corrected Both Ways :)
May 12, 2010

Disk versus disc ...

T-scores
Apr 17, 2010

are T-scors for bone density with a "minus" number written T-score of -0.9 or minus 0.9. I have never had these before and just want to make sure. I would assume it is -0.9, but really want to make sure. Thanks so much. ...

100% QC1 Scores
Apr 09, 2015

how very funny ... have 5 jobs audited. the only ones with 100% are QC1 scores that DO NOT count toward the pay grid. a constant struggle for them to find a way to rip us off from the "great pay program". ...

Fired For Low QA Scores : )
Oct 15, 2009

I am a medical transcriptionist with over 15 years of experience, and I was fired today for low audit scores.  I don't know why I am happy about this.  I guess I am just relieved to get away from a company that picks apart their employees.  What are they going to do when there is no one left?  Ironically, I have worked in many big hospitals and while our reports were reviewed, this would have never happened working in a hospital.  Does anyone know what is happening ...