A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What are the number of hour/line requirements for FT benefits? NM - speedyfingerz

Posted: Sep 09, 2010

X

Per my CCM, 39 hrs/week and 150 LPH. - L&L

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought it was 38 hrs/week, but since they always do their stupid maintenance during my shift, I got caught short one week. She is a very nice CCM, thank god/allah/bhudda/kali/satan/steven hawking or whomever.

Has anyone lost their benefits due to not enough hours/lines? sm - speedyfingerz

[ In Reply To ..]
What if there is not enough work and you can't make up the time/lines? Do they give you a warning or just drop the bennies?

I have no idea, but I've been NJA since - Monday

[ In Reply To ..]
There is no way on this earth that I can make up all those hours/lines!!

I've nver had NJA; my previous employer made you pay - L&L

[ In Reply To ..]
their portion of the insurance that pay period; I don't believe MQ gives you that option. I'd be sure to find out, tho.

Similar Messages:

Lines Per Hour Requirements
Jul 27, 2010

Can someone please tell me the lines per hour requirements as an MME for each of the following?  Thank you, I do not have e-mail with those requirements and needed to know.   Thanks again!!     TranscriptionASR/editing whatever they call itStraight QA   ...

System Hour Requirements Question
Dec 10, 2011

What are the system hours requirements for Medquist (or anyone else on here) and do any of you find it hard to acheive target?  I'm at the point where emails, conf calls, computer updates, etc are all on my own time separate from typing time, and even at that, seems hard to acheive.  My boss is expecting me to be on the system typing for 7 hours and 40 minutes a day. so no breaks, and if jobs are slow to load or silly me need to get a drink or use the facilities....Appreciate the ...

What Is The Average Line Rate Per Hour Or Per 8 Hour Shift?
Apr 21, 2011

Hi:I am make incentive based on minutes, but I work on a system that lets me check how many lines and minutes I have typed in a day also. Just in case I have to get another job based on lines, I wanted to know what is the average amount of lines per hour or per 8 hour shift. Thanks for the advice in advance. MeL ...

Fast-food Workers Demanding $15 Per Hour Plus Benefits
Dec 08, 2012

Did anybody read the article on Yahoo news regarding fast food workers demanding $15 per hour and benefits? We do not make that sometimes and we have an education plus extensive training and for us ICs a lot of overhead. I do not deem fast food work a career but a job you work while in high school for extra spending money in your pocket...... ...

Line Requirements
Sep 25, 2014

Hi, Does anyone know of any companies who still have 150 or 200 lph minimum requirements with employee status..besides Nuance.  Also, does anyone know of any companies who offer 12 hour windows with employee status..again, besides Nuance.  Thanks!  ...

Minimum Line Requirements
Jan 20, 2010

Have any MTSOs set a minimum number of lines per hour for VR Editing (per hour, day, week, or pay period)?  I have seen posts where Medical Transcriptionists/VR Editors have lamented about losing benefits because they are not able to meet straight typing minimums (the average seems to be around 150 lines per hour, 1200 lines per day, or 6000 lines per week), but I have never seen anyone talk about not being able to meet MINIMUM VR Editing requirements.  Since it seems as though most la ...

Zylomed PT/FT Line Requirements? Sm
Mar 30, 2010

I'm thinking about applying but can't find anything on their website which says what their minimum line requirements are for full-time...if anyone could tell me it might save me a lot of time...thanks much! ...

Line Requirements For Webmedx
Aug 12, 2010

What are the line requirements for this company?  Opinions on the company?  I am currently working for "#1" that likes to "#2" all over their employees.  ...

Webmedex Line Requirements?
Jun 15, 2011

I heard they had increased the minimums required, could you tell me what they are now?  Do they do PT of less than 20 hours?     ...

What Are The Line Requirements At M-Modal For VR?
Mar 19, 2012

Seems as long as you make more than minimum wage you are fine. But I was curious if they had an actual "line requirement" for VR. ...

Line Count Requirements
May 31, 2012

Is there anyone willing to share what their daily line counts are? Thanks for your help with this. ...

VR Line Count Requirements And Pay
Jun 05, 2012

Would anyone mind sharing what they earn per line for VR editing? I would also appreciate knowing who you work for. This will help in determining new wages where I work. ...

Minimum Line Requirements 150 LPH?
Nov 22, 2013

For the sake of clarification, is the minimum line requirements really 150 LPH for all MTs on all accounts?  I watched the recorded presentation this morning and am not really liking what I see.   What happens if you don't make the 150 LPH???  Probation???  Firing??  Insurance was EXPENSIVE.  Also, looking at the posts, does the "clock" we use track our keystrokes to see when we are working or how does that work??? ...

Saince Line Requirements And QA
Jun 18, 2014

Anyone know how many lph or minutes you are required to do? Also how is their QA? ...

What Are The Line Count Requirements At TransTech?
Jan 18, 2010

Am curious about the line count requirements at TransTech for both standard and VR before I send my resume. Don't want to waste my time or theirs if I feel the requirements are too high. ...

Now Different Line Requirements For SR Reports Vs Transcription
May 27, 2010

Spheris minimum line count was 127.5 lines per hour, and after taken over by Medquist, they had a meeting. They said this was nothing to do with Medquist's higher line requirement, but they said if we do only SR work, then we have to do 192 lines per hour. Straight transcription is still 127.5 lines an hour. They do pay less for SR lines than transcription, but still as long as we got our line counts in during our shift, they were happy. How do we keep straight our line count for SR and TR ...

I Wonder If They Would Consider Lowering MT Line Count Requirements Now
Apr 17, 2015

I mean, we bottom of the barrel scum certainly can't be held to the same standards as these lofty experts, right?  ...

Part-time Line Requirements And Pay Scale
Apr 22, 2012

Could someone tell me what the line requirements are for part time at M Modal?  Or is it just hour requirements, etc.?  Also, what is the pay scale there?  Just weighing my options. ...

What Are Amphion Line Count Requirements For Full Time?
Sep 25, 2010

nm. ...

Line Counts - Type A Certain Number Of Lines Per Day
Sep 01, 2010

Right now I work doing transcription but have never had to type a certain number of lines per day.  We just have to have our work done in a timely manner.....24-48 hours.  I am looking at taking a job where they require 1000-1200 lines per day working FT hours and am curious how long that would take typically?  I am not the fastest typist in the world and don't want to get in over my head.  If I can't work overtime and need to get that many lines done, it concerns me.  For tho ...

Line Quota And Benefits
Jun 09, 2010

It's an outrage to have your CPL cut in half with editing but for the company to expeCT scan the same quota (dollar wise per pay period) to maintain benefits is a kick in the teeth.   I'm not a newbie to this "career".    Now we have to have QUANTITY and QUALITY - no blanks.   If you can afford to stay in your desk 10-12 hours a day and watch your life slip by this may be for you.   How did we end up letting these companies rip us off l ...

Question About Line Counts And Benefits...
Jan 30, 2011

The one and only company that I have worked for (at home) made us have to type so many lines in order to get benefits.  Is that the same at every company?  Thanks for your help!  ...

Line Count Per Hour
Apr 06, 2013

Does anyone know how we find our line count per hour?? ...

Games Services Play Because They Can. High Line Counts So No Benefits.
Dec 11, 2010

Who invesitgates their turnover? ...

No Line Counts Showing Last Hour.....
Jun 07, 2010

Is anybody else having a problem with slow appearing line counts?  I'm really wondering what's going on today.  There's been no CCM or QC emails either.  Very curious!!!  ...

What Are Opinions On Line Counts Per Hour For MTs?
Jul 16, 2010

I'm wondering if I fit in with the average... I am a fairly fast typist, all straight typing, not many templates or "normals", but some, and I utilize a lot of shorthand... I average about 250-275 lines an hour, but when I get ESL doctors that drops me to around 200... Does this sound about right? Curious out how people do on their shifts, if someone is working 8 hours a day, which I do not because my wrists can't handle it, I'm trying to see how well I can work up to "full tim ...

Making Line Quota In 40 Hour Week? Sm
Apr 17, 2013

I can't seem to do it, crappy account with lots of ESL. Are other folks working off the clock or is it permissible to be on the system until you reach quota? ...

Experienced MTs; Paid By The Line Or By The Audio Hour?
Jun 11, 2013

I've been an MT for over 5 years and have always been paid by the line. I would think that most MTs preferred wage is to be paid a set amount per hour.  If this were not an option, what has given you more of an income, paid by the line or by the AUDIO hour?  What I'm currently being offered per audio hour comes out to less than what I was paid per line at my previous job, but the reports are easier to understand so it may be worth it.  It is basically both ...

What Is AVERAGE Line Count Per Hour For An MT To Type
Aug 17, 2013

Just wondering, what is an Average line count per hour for an MT?  I worked in a pathology office for almost 5 years, but we never kept count of lines per hour.  When we pulled an audit once, we were only typing about 700-800 a day between myself and the lady I worked with.  I had to pull all the slides for the doctor, help with grossing, assist in frozen sections, etc.  I was hired for a job where they want me to type 135 lines per hour, that's ...

What Is The Average Line Count That MTs Can Edit Per Hour?
Mar 26, 2014

Thinking of applying at Nuance, what is the average line count that MTs can edit per hour? ...