A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Zylomed PT/FT line requirements? sm - EmTee

Posted: Mar 30, 2010

I'm thinking about applying but can't find anything on their website which

says what their minimum line requirements are for full-time...if anyone could

tell me it might save me a lot of time...thanks much!

The info I have is a little old - but here it is

[ In Reply To ..]
I had a friend who worked with them about 2 or 3 years or so ago. At that time, their line requirements were 800 lines per day to be considered full time. Sounds low, but my friend said it was very hard to get even that, and the insurance they offered for her being full time was very expensive.

Similar Messages:

Line Requirements
Sep 25, 2014

Hi, Does anyone know of any companies who still have 150 or 200 lph minimum requirements with employee status..besides Nuance.  Also, does anyone know of any companies who offer 12 hour windows with employee status..again, besides Nuance.  Thanks!  ...

Minimum Line Requirements
Jan 20, 2010

Have any MTSOs set a minimum number of lines per hour for VR Editing (per hour, day, week, or pay period)?  I have seen posts where Medical Transcriptionists/VR Editors have lamented about losing benefits because they are not able to meet straight typing minimums (the average seems to be around 150 lines per hour, 1200 lines per day, or 6000 lines per week), but I have never seen anyone talk about not being able to meet MINIMUM VR Editing requirements.  Since it seems as though most la ...

Line Requirements For Webmedx
Aug 12, 2010

What are the line requirements for this company?  Opinions on the company?  I am currently working for "#1" that likes to "#2" all over their employees.  ...

Webmedex Line Requirements?
Jun 15, 2011

I heard they had increased the minimums required, could you tell me what they are now?  Do they do PT of less than 20 hours?     ...

What Are The Line Requirements At M-Modal For VR?
Mar 19, 2012

Seems as long as you make more than minimum wage you are fine. But I was curious if they had an actual "line requirement" for VR. ...

Line Count Requirements
May 31, 2012

Is there anyone willing to share what their daily line counts are? Thanks for your help with this. ...

VR Line Count Requirements And Pay
Jun 05, 2012

Would anyone mind sharing what they earn per line for VR editing? I would also appreciate knowing who you work for. This will help in determining new wages where I work. ...

Minimum Line Requirements 150 LPH?
Nov 22, 2013

For the sake of clarification, is the minimum line requirements really 150 LPH for all MTs on all accounts?  I watched the recorded presentation this morning and am not really liking what I see.   What happens if you don't make the 150 LPH???  Probation???  Firing??  Insurance was EXPENSIVE.  Also, looking at the posts, does the "clock" we use track our keystrokes to see when we are working or how does that work??? ...

Saince Line Requirements And QA
Jun 18, 2014

Anyone know how many lph or minutes you are required to do? Also how is their QA? ...

What Are The Line Count Requirements At TransTech?
Jan 18, 2010

Am curious about the line count requirements at TransTech for both standard and VR before I send my resume. Don't want to waste my time or theirs if I feel the requirements are too high. ...

Now Different Line Requirements For SR Reports Vs Transcription
May 27, 2010

Spheris minimum line count was 127.5 lines per hour, and after taken over by Medquist, they had a meeting. They said this was nothing to do with Medquist's higher line requirement, but they said if we do only SR work, then we have to do 192 lines per hour. Straight transcription is still 127.5 lines an hour. They do pay less for SR lines than transcription, but still as long as we got our line counts in during our shift, they were happy. How do we keep straight our line count for SR and TR ...

I Wonder If They Would Consider Lowering MT Line Count Requirements Now
Apr 17, 2015

I mean, we bottom of the barrel scum certainly can't be held to the same standards as these lofty experts, right?  ...

What Are The Number Of Hour/line Requirements For FT Benefits? NM
Sep 09, 2010

X ...

Part-time Line Requirements And Pay Scale
Apr 22, 2012

Could someone tell me what the line requirements are for part time at M Modal?  Or is it just hour requirements, etc.?  Also, what is the pay scale there?  Just weighing my options. ...

What Are Amphion Line Count Requirements For Full Time?
Sep 25, 2010

nm. ...

Zylomed Cpl
Jun 16, 2011

Does anyone know anything about Zylomed and how and what they pay per line? thanx ...

Zylomed?
Sep 09, 2011

Anyone willing to share their experience with this company? ...

VR At Zylomed?
Nov 08, 2011

I work for ZM and love it there, but we were recently acquired by Accentus and I hear they are big on VR.  Also, the last Emdat update I took showed MModal Editor, which was not in the previous version, so I am wondering if this is the first step to VR at ZM, too.  Just wondered if anyone has any credible information on this.  I would ask my team lead or manager but I do not want it to appear that I may look elsewhere if this is the case, and I am sure they would think that initia ...

Anyone Hear Of Zylomed?
Nov 10, 2009

NM ...

What Platform Does Zylomed Use? Does Anyone Know?
Jan 08, 2010

Does anyone know what platform they use?  Any other info, like pay scale?  Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Worked For Zylomed?
Jul 29, 2010

Trying to research companies before applying. Thanks in advance. ...

Would Someone Who Works For ZYLOMED Please Let Me (sm)
Dec 28, 2010

email them and ask some questions.  It would be very much appreciated.  ...

ZYLOMED - From IC To Emp Status
Jan 26, 2011

Does anyone know why Zylomed starts you out as an IC and then offers employee status?  What does employee status get you?  PTO?  Benefits?  I understand there is no VR, do you know if it is all clinic transcription?  Are there any incentives?  Sorry for all the questions, but changing companies is so hard these days :)  Thanks for your help! ...

No Work At Zylomed?
Aug 11, 2011

Anyone work for Zylomed exeriencing the same problem?  For weeks now, only a trickle of work, sometimes nothing all day??  Summertime blues? ...

Zylomed Transcription
Aug 01, 2014

Years ago I worked for Zylomed Transcription.  I know they have changed their name.  They are a company based in Florida.  In applying for jobs I do NOT want to apply to this company as they were horrible to work for.  Does anybody know what their new name is? ...

Any Info On Working For Zylomed
Jan 16, 2010

Does anyone currently work for Zylomed out there?  I saw a post from mb for this company and said the company was great to work for.  I would like to email someone that works for them--anyone know anything about the inscribe program they use?  good line counts? ...

Zylomed - Amount Of Work?
Aug 06, 2010

I recently started with Zylomed and I am a 'floater'.  Does anyone have any experience with this company and if there is enough work as a floater?  I am trying to decide if I want to keep doing this or just take on some accounts that would be my own. Thanx!! (:   ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From ZyloMed?
Feb 21, 2011

Has anyone who applied within the last week to Zylomed heard anything back?  I applied for the urology account and have six years of experience in this specialty, but I have not gotten a response.  I am desperate for work, and I was hoping they would get back to me pretty quick.  Has anyone heard ANYTHING???  Thanks. ...

Zylomed Current Info - ESL?
May 22, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has current info on Zylomed?  Is it mostly ESL?  Thinking of applying there.  Any info helpful.  Thanks! ...

Is Anyone Still Waiting To Get Their Tax Form From Zylomed?/nm
Feb 01, 2012

x ...