A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How to make a numbered sublist in Fluency for Transcription 7.2.1.635 - nlr

Posted: Oct 05, 2013

I have one dictator who likes making sublists.  I know how to make a list using Ctl + Shf + l to make bullets but don't remember how to make sublists (indented with bullets) or even sublists below sublists.  I've looked all over the tutorials but can't seem to find it.  Does anyone know how to do it?

Ctl + dash (keyboard, not number pad) - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Sublist Indent Function
Jan 31, 2015

Does anyone know if there is a problem with putting in a sublist? I'm using the control/minus function and nothing is happening. ...

Help Please - Fluency For Transcription
Aug 18, 2014

I was a part of the great territory combination.  I was in the West...now I have no idea where I am.   At any rate, I am able to get into Fluency to check my statistics.  However, I am not able to get into the one with the "DEP" on the end.  Does anyone have a clue how to get in there? Thanks in advance... ...

Fluency For Transcription, Version 7.4
Apr 18, 2014

I know there was some discussion about the new 7.4 version of Fluency and a decrease in lines.  I had not yet made the conversion, so I did not pay much attention.   I was converted yesterday by one of our eversohelpful support team members.  Ever since then, I have been working my fingers to the bone and I am barely making 150 lph.  It is totally bizarre.  I usually averaged 200+ and now I'm down to 155-160.  Not saying that for any other reason other than c ...

Fluency For Transcription Manager
Nov 09, 2014

Cant get into fluency for transcription manager to change password, says to contact customer support.  Does that mean tech support?  Do we still have to send a remedy ticket and wait for them to call us or can we call directly to 1-800-DICTATE like we used to.  Any  help is truly appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Days Are Numbered
Feb 04, 2010

This is probably the last time I'll post on this forum--finally moved on from the Q this last week and start with another company Monday.   The relief I felt leaving MQ was palpable.   Our profession is doomed.  And I say that not to be a frowny Fannie, but because it's a fact staring us all in the face. The problems with the Q , although vexing, are not what we have to worry about.  Well, we do, but what is going to phase us all out is the electronic medical reco ...

Capitalize First Letter In Numbered List
Apr 16, 2015

I already have Capitalize the first sentence checked in Autocorrect.  Has anyone created a macro to automatically captialize the first letter of each item in a numbered list? Would so appreciate it. ...

Macro To Automatically Correct Numbered List
Dec 09, 2012

Hey guys, this is for all the editscript users or people who can't use the auto list function in word.  This macro will run through a list that looks like this: 2.  cat. 9.  dog 10. bird. 2.  fish. and corrects the numbers to look like this: 1.  cat. 2.  dog. 3.  bird. 4.  fish.   It stops after the list so nothing else gets changed.    To use it, create an empty macro and assign a hot key.  Then go in to edit the macr ...

Unofficial Poll - Escription Numbered Lists
Apr 24, 2014

I am just curious. About what percentage of lists that appear in your reports numbered, as in past medical history or medications, comes out correctly? I am guessing that with medications specifically, which I think it does a horrid job at, about 2 or 3 times a day out of about 20 reports, the list will come out correctly. The majority however is completely messed up, double numbers, wrong medications, etc. I can't believe what a piece of work voice wRECk is?! When I see the advert ...

AAMT Book Of Style - Medications Numbered And Listed?
Apr 07, 2010

According to AAMT Book of style, are medications numbered and listed?? ...

A Friend Of Mine Wants To Try This, Can She Make $30.00 An Hour Doing Transcription
Nov 02, 2009

A lady I have talked with wants to train in this kind of work and is planning on going to Andrews. Would she be making at least $30.00 an hour when she gets a job? Thanks. ...

Resolve To Make A Fresh Start For 2013! Map Your Career Path With Nuance Transcription Services
Jan 05, 2013

Resolve to make a fresh start for 2013! Map your career path with Nuance Transcription Services!  As if I any one in their right mind wants to work for a company with such high standards that they are unattainable to most.   This underpaying J.O.B. is really not blowing my skirt up anymore!   ...

We Should Make India Do All The Transcription - See How That Works For Ya,India.
Nov 06, 2010

Everybody leave Medquist....go get other work -- working at McDonald's pays more and has better benefits - at least you get to eat. And see how well India does all the transcription -- they can't do it -- we do the hard work and they get the cream.  We are sitting her dying with their bad machines and bad dictators. Let them have it -- they will corode. ...

Worried About Being Able To Even Make What I Used To Make Doing
Apr 11, 2011

I seem to be spending an awful lot of time in VR documents, so I am confused as to why I am getting paid less for them.  This stupid VR system types whatever it thinks it might be hearing and sometimes doesn't type anything at all.  I hate this VR.  I am up to 1800 lines but usually do 2200-2500 a day on straight transcription.  I don't know how I am going to feed my children.  I am a single mom and the head of household.  Believe me the child support isn& ...

Fluency 7.2
Feb 03, 2013

Has anyone been on it yet and can tell us what issues were addressed? ...

MT Fluency
Mar 18, 2013

The new MT fluency I downloaded- obviously this is where we get work.  Does not have work right now?  No jobs are coming up, just wondering if there is something I didnt do right-just got back from vacation. ...

DQM Or Fluency Whatever
Apr 18, 2013

? ...

Need Help For Fluency (DQS) 7.2 - Please!!
Jun 06, 2013

I'm am away from home with my laptop and need to work tomorrow morning.  I thought I had Fluency 7.2 loaded on here, but I don't.  It's version 7.1.  Can anyone please let me know where to find the llink to download 7.2 is, or send me an email with the link?!!  I know I will get in trouble if I try to work on the old version.  I have the email from my TSM saved in the email system, but it won't let me get past the first page of emails to find it. &nbs ...

Help On Using Fluency And SR
Aug 23, 2013

What is the best way to make required lines in Fluency?  Got my hand slapped today being too slow.   ...

DQM Or Fluency Or
Oct 21, 2013

not working?  I am ready to chuck this MM rattletrap computer into the trash pile ...

Fluency Going Down Again, Or Just Me?
Nov 13, 2013

Fluency-I Know You Are Not Going To Believe This!
Dec 09, 2013

I suspected this because I thought "I know I typed that correctly" but this time I saw it happen.  I'm doing a standard report and typed metaphyseal awl, but Fluency changed it to metaphyseal scar, it just changed period.  How does that happen?  Lord have mercy, I really hate this system.  ...

Fluency Or Me?
Jan 03, 2014

I have tried and tried to like this stupid platform, but I just do not know if its me or the platform.  Before i used to get 1800 to 2000 lines a day no problem.  Now I can barely get 1000.  I just don't get it!!!!!  I am on the same acct, I'm not doing anything different, it just kills me!!!  What is it? ...

Is Fluency Down Or Just Me? NM
Feb 11, 2014

What Is Fluency?
Feb 16, 2014

Just curious.  Try to stay on top of what is going on in case I ever HAVE to reapply!!! ...

Fluency 7.4
Mar 19, 2014

Loaded 7.4 on my own computer.  Downloaded and put icon on desktop but I am unable to open it.  I sometimes will have this problem if I load links from MM through IE.  I used Chrome and FireFox but still unable to open...  Spoke to techs in India and they said it is because I'm using my own computer and to contact a domestic tech through my TSM.  You guys know so much so I thought I would send this out to you :)  Anyone?? ...

7.4 Fluency
Mar 20, 2014

I have found my line count dropping with the 7.4 and I really don't like it.  Seems to be more steps to take just to get out of the ADT field.  Anyone else feel this way? ...

Fluency Go Down For Anybody Else Just Now?
May 15, 2014

XX ...

Fluency Down?
Sep 25, 2014

Job didn't upload, said I can't access system until it can receive jobs!   ...

If Your Fluency Is Down Right Now, When You Are Able To
Oct 01, 2014

get back in again, will you please post that it's back up again?  Nobody ever seems to post that & I'm always late to notice it's up again!  And I will do the same if I notice it up first.  TIA   :) ...

Fluency 7.5
Oct 17, 2014

and I haven't even started on it, just took the training.  Anyone else? ...