A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Fluency 7.2 - good changes?

Posted: Feb 03, 2013

Has anyone been on it yet and can tell us what issues were addressed?

I can't tell any difference at all. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

really? - the auto capitalization issue?

[ In Reply To ..]
did they not even address that? And any MMEs out there tried it yet? They made proofing just about twice as cumbersome with 7.1.

It seems they gave MMEs the shaft with 7.x - MME

[ In Reply To ..]
I was hoping they would fix that in the next release. Bummer. Did they fix the issue of the feedback trying to lump all blanks under the same feedback issue (e.g. making each feedback 1.1, 1.2; instead of 1, 2, etc.) How about when you delete a feedback marker and it puts the QA marker and whatever comes after it both on separate lines. It's like they didn't even test this stuff with the MMEs.

I am not sure what problem you are talking about - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't recall an issue with capitalization on 7.1, but on 7.2 the only difference I have noticed are the ones on the start up page showing your statistics for lines per hour, mouse clicks, short cut hints, etc.

I haven't noticed any difference in the way it actually works when editing.
An MME issue - when leaving feedback markers
[ In Reply To ..]
If an MME leaves a feedback marker, if autocap is on, then the first word within that feedback marker autocaps.

They fixed the problem with headers -sm - Violet Sky

[ In Reply To ..]
You can auto expand text inside a heading now. The auto capitalization problem was not fixed. On one of my accounts, one of the ADT fields is different.

It doesn't seem much different at all.

I did not have that problem with 7,1 - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I could already expand text inside a header in 7.1 so I haven't noticed any differences with 7.2

Similar Messages:

MT Fluency
Mar 18, 2013

The new MT fluency I downloaded- obviously this is where we get work.  Does not have work right now?  No jobs are coming up, just wondering if there is something I didnt do right-just got back from vacation. ...

DQM Or Fluency Whatever
Apr 18, 2013

? ...

Need Help For Fluency (DQS) 7.2 - Please!!
Jun 06, 2013

I'm am away from home with my laptop and need to work tomorrow morning.  I thought I had Fluency 7.2 loaded on here, but I don't.  It's version 7.1.  Can anyone please let me know where to find the llink to download 7.2 is, or send me an email with the link?!!  I know I will get in trouble if I try to work on the old version.  I have the email from my TSM saved in the email system, but it won't let me get past the first page of emails to find it. &nbs ...

Help On Using Fluency And SR
Aug 23, 2013

What is the best way to make required lines in Fluency?  Got my hand slapped today being too slow.   ...

DQM Or Fluency Or
Oct 21, 2013

not working?  I am ready to chuck this MM rattletrap computer into the trash pile ...

Fluency Going Down Again, Or Just Me?
Nov 13, 2013

Fluency-I Know You Are Not Going To Believe This!
Dec 09, 2013

I suspected this because I thought "I know I typed that correctly" but this time I saw it happen.  I'm doing a standard report and typed metaphyseal awl, but Fluency changed it to metaphyseal scar, it just changed period.  How does that happen?  Lord have mercy, I really hate this system.  ...

Fluency Or Me?
Jan 03, 2014

I have tried and tried to like this stupid platform, but I just do not know if its me or the platform.  Before i used to get 1800 to 2000 lines a day no problem.  Now I can barely get 1000.  I just don't get it!!!!!  I am on the same acct, I'm not doing anything different, it just kills me!!!  What is it? ...

Is Fluency Down Or Just Me? NM
Feb 11, 2014

What Is Fluency?
Feb 16, 2014

Just curious.  Try to stay on top of what is going on in case I ever HAVE to reapply!!! ...

Fluency 7.4
Mar 19, 2014

Loaded 7.4 on my own computer.  Downloaded and put icon on desktop but I am unable to open it.  I sometimes will have this problem if I load links from MM through IE.  I used Chrome and FireFox but still unable to open...  Spoke to techs in India and they said it is because I'm using my own computer and to contact a domestic tech through my TSM.  You guys know so much so I thought I would send this out to you :)  Anyone?? ...

7.4 Fluency
Mar 20, 2014

I have found my line count dropping with the 7.4 and I really don't like it.  Seems to be more steps to take just to get out of the ADT field.  Anyone else feel this way? ...

Fluency Go Down For Anybody Else Just Now?
May 15, 2014

XX ...

Fluency Down?
Sep 25, 2014

Job didn't upload, said I can't access system until it can receive jobs!   ...

If Your Fluency Is Down Right Now, When You Are Able To
Oct 01, 2014

get back in again, will you please post that it's back up again?  Nobody ever seems to post that & I'm always late to notice it's up again!  And I will do the same if I notice it up first.  TIA   :) ...

Fluency 7.5
Oct 17, 2014

and I haven't even started on it, just took the training.  Anyone else? ...

Fluency 7.5 Don't Like It
Oct 20, 2014

Don't like it.  Hate having to hit the shift-alt-key combination.  Extra steps to upload.  Blah. ...

Is Fluency Down?
Dec 15, 2014

xx ...

Fluency Down AGAIN???
Dec 17, 2014

Let's hope it's down for an extra hour after my shift...that'll be my hour of OT! ...

In Fluency, Is There A Way To
Jan 20, 2015

add a blank line while in auto-numbering, like if they want #1 to be in several different paragraphs before going to #2? ...

Fluency
Apr 10, 2015

Does anyone find this program to be better than Word...?...and does anyone find that they really can do double in production?  Just wondering as some have posted that they can get 600 lph....and Pinocchio, I think, had children. ...

Fluency Down
Apr 25, 2015

Anyone else having trouble with loading client profile?  There is a master ticket #1347839 for anyone having these issues. ...

Fluency/BR
May 18, 2015

"All hands on deck." Really, someone needs a new line, geez BR! How about you put your hands on deck! ;) ...

DocQscribe/Fluency
Nov 08, 2012

My account is in the process of switching platforms.  The new platform will be DocQscribe, now called Fluency.  Does anyone know if copying and pasting from MS Word to DocQscribe/Fluency is an option?  I would only need to do this until I purchase a new shorthand program.  I'm using a very old one and I have been told it will not work. ...

Fluency SR Proficiency
Dec 19, 2012

Is this thing a joke?  Who monitors this stuff?  I got my scores and got a 1.0 on highlighter usage.  I use it all the time!  I then got a 5.0 for speeding up playback.  I never do that!  Also got 1.0 for using arrows, Ctrl, Alt, etc.  I use them all the time too.  What is the point of this? ...

Fluency/DQS Slow??
Jan 28, 2013

Anyone else having painfully slow downloads?? Finally get a little work and it's taking FOREVER to download. My internet seems very fast, so has to be a Fluency issue. ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With Fluency
May 23, 2013

nm ...

Fluency Lag Question
Jun 21, 2013

Does anybody else have lag when they are straight typing?  I had this for awhile on their company-provided  with inadequate specs (even though they still sent it as an "upgrade" for Fluency) and figured it was due to inadequate RAM since everything else was so slow.  However,  I recently decided to just set up an account on my personal computer with Win 7 and 3 times more RAM than required and, although everything else is pleasantly super fast, I still get laggy when straight ...

Fluency Slow For Anyone Else?
Aug 12, 2013

Very slow uploading and downloading.  Just wondering if it was just me? ...

Odd Message When Trying To Log In To Fluency
Aug 22, 2013

"there is already a user logged in on this account from another location.  You cannot use this account until they have disconnected."I have never seen this!  I was working earlier, logged off for a break, and came back tried to log in again and this is what it keeps saying every time I try to  log in. ...