A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help please - Fluency for Transcription - kcmt

Posted: Aug 18, 2014

I was a part of the great territory combination.  I was in the West...now I have no idea where I am.

At any rate, I am able to get into Fluency to check my statistics.  However, I am not able to get into the one with the "DEP" on the end.  Does anyone have a clue how to get in there?

Thanks in advance...

According to TSM, we can no - longer get to the "dep"

[ In Reply To ..]
screen. I don't know what they're afraid we might see.

they shut it down for us to see - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Why? I have no clue, makes life so much harder..gotta earn my money :-(

"DEP" secret - kcmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, now doesn't that just stink. I always used that to see where we were during my shifts.

Thanks everyone for the insight!

You can get stats just not old reports - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Fluency For Transcription, Version 7.4
Apr 18, 2014

I know there was some discussion about the new 7.4 version of Fluency and a decrease in lines.  I had not yet made the conversion, so I did not pay much attention.   I was converted yesterday by one of our eversohelpful support team members.  Ever since then, I have been working my fingers to the bone and I am barely making 150 lph.  It is totally bizarre.  I usually averaged 200+ and now I'm down to 155-160.  Not saying that for any other reason other than c ...

Fluency For Transcription Manager
Nov 09, 2014

Cant get into fluency for transcription manager to change password, says to contact customer support.  Does that mean tech support?  Do we still have to send a remedy ticket and wait for them to call us or can we call directly to 1-800-DICTATE like we used to.  Any  help is truly appreciated.  Thank you. ...

How To Make A Numbered Sublist In Fluency For Transcription 7.2.1.635
Oct 05, 2013

I have one dictator who likes making sublists.  I know how to make a list using Ctl + Shf + l to make bullets but don't remember how to make sublists (indented with bullets) or even sublists below sublists.  I've looked all over the tutorials but can't seem to find it.  Does anyone know how to do it? ...

Fluency 7.2
Feb 03, 2013

Has anyone been on it yet and can tell us what issues were addressed? ...

MT Fluency
Mar 18, 2013

The new MT fluency I downloaded- obviously this is where we get work.  Does not have work right now?  No jobs are coming up, just wondering if there is something I didnt do right-just got back from vacation. ...

DQM Or Fluency Whatever
Apr 18, 2013

? ...

Need Help For Fluency (DQS) 7.2 - Please!!
Jun 06, 2013

I'm am away from home with my laptop and need to work tomorrow morning.  I thought I had Fluency 7.2 loaded on here, but I don't.  It's version 7.1.  Can anyone please let me know where to find the llink to download 7.2 is, or send me an email with the link?!!  I know I will get in trouble if I try to work on the old version.  I have the email from my TSM saved in the email system, but it won't let me get past the first page of emails to find it. &nbs ...

Help On Using Fluency And SR
Aug 23, 2013

What is the best way to make required lines in Fluency?  Got my hand slapped today being too slow.   ...

DQM Or Fluency Or
Oct 21, 2013

not working?  I am ready to chuck this MM rattletrap computer into the trash pile ...

Fluency Going Down Again, Or Just Me?
Nov 13, 2013

Fluency-I Know You Are Not Going To Believe This!
Dec 09, 2013

I suspected this because I thought "I know I typed that correctly" but this time I saw it happen.  I'm doing a standard report and typed metaphyseal awl, but Fluency changed it to metaphyseal scar, it just changed period.  How does that happen?  Lord have mercy, I really hate this system.  ...

Fluency Or Me?
Jan 03, 2014

I have tried and tried to like this stupid platform, but I just do not know if its me or the platform.  Before i used to get 1800 to 2000 lines a day no problem.  Now I can barely get 1000.  I just don't get it!!!!!  I am on the same acct, I'm not doing anything different, it just kills me!!!  What is it? ...

Is Fluency Down Or Just Me? NM
Feb 11, 2014

What Is Fluency?
Feb 16, 2014

Just curious.  Try to stay on top of what is going on in case I ever HAVE to reapply!!! ...

Fluency 7.4
Mar 19, 2014

Loaded 7.4 on my own computer.  Downloaded and put icon on desktop but I am unable to open it.  I sometimes will have this problem if I load links from MM through IE.  I used Chrome and FireFox but still unable to open...  Spoke to techs in India and they said it is because I'm using my own computer and to contact a domestic tech through my TSM.  You guys know so much so I thought I would send this out to you :)  Anyone?? ...

7.4 Fluency
Mar 20, 2014

I have found my line count dropping with the 7.4 and I really don't like it.  Seems to be more steps to take just to get out of the ADT field.  Anyone else feel this way? ...

Fluency Go Down For Anybody Else Just Now?
May 15, 2014

XX ...

Fluency Down?
Sep 25, 2014

Job didn't upload, said I can't access system until it can receive jobs!   ...

If Your Fluency Is Down Right Now, When You Are Able To
Oct 01, 2014

get back in again, will you please post that it's back up again?  Nobody ever seems to post that & I'm always late to notice it's up again!  And I will do the same if I notice it up first.  TIA   :) ...

Fluency 7.5
Oct 17, 2014

and I haven't even started on it, just took the training.  Anyone else? ...

Fluency 7.5 Don't Like It
Oct 20, 2014

Don't like it.  Hate having to hit the shift-alt-key combination.  Extra steps to upload.  Blah. ...

Is Fluency Down?
Dec 15, 2014

xx ...

Fluency Down AGAIN???
Dec 17, 2014

Let's hope it's down for an extra hour after my shift...that'll be my hour of OT! ...

In Fluency, Is There A Way To
Jan 20, 2015

add a blank line while in auto-numbering, like if they want #1 to be in several different paragraphs before going to #2? ...

Fluency
Apr 10, 2015

Does anyone find this program to be better than Word...?...and does anyone find that they really can do double in production?  Just wondering as some have posted that they can get 600 lph....and Pinocchio, I think, had children. ...

Fluency Down
Apr 25, 2015

Anyone else having trouble with loading client profile?  There is a master ticket #1347839 for anyone having these issues. ...

Fluency/BR
May 18, 2015

"All hands on deck." Really, someone needs a new line, geez BR! How about you put your hands on deck! ;) ...

DocQscribe/Fluency
Nov 08, 2012

My account is in the process of switching platforms.  The new platform will be DocQscribe, now called Fluency.  Does anyone know if copying and pasting from MS Word to DocQscribe/Fluency is an option?  I would only need to do this until I purchase a new shorthand program.  I'm using a very old one and I have been told it will not work. ...

Fluency SR Proficiency
Dec 19, 2012

Is this thing a joke?  Who monitors this stuff?  I got my scores and got a 1.0 on highlighter usage.  I use it all the time!  I then got a 5.0 for speeding up playback.  I never do that!  Also got 1.0 for using arrows, Ctrl, Alt, etc.  I use them all the time too.  What is the point of this? ...

Fluency/DQS Slow??
Jan 28, 2013

Anyone else having painfully slow downloads?? Finally get a little work and it's taking FOREVER to download. My internet seems very fast, so has to be a Fluency issue. ...