A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Resolve to make a fresh start for 2013! Map your career path with Nuance Transcription Services - PPB

Posted: Jan 05, 2013

Resolve to make a fresh start for 2013! Map your career path with Nuance Transcription Services! 

As if I any one in their right mind wants to work for a company with such high standards that they are unattainable to most.   This underpaying J.O.B. is really not blowing my skirt up anymore!  

Movin on - PPB

[ In Reply To ..]
I'll be movin on to Bangladesh for a better paying job.

Don't Apply! It's a Trick! - Bait and Switch

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Overachiever - Polycythemiaverapurebred

[ In Reply To ..]
Working for Nuance makes me feel like an overachiever. I can hear all the chump change jingling in my pockets. I'm headin out for the dollar store to buy a little sompin sompin.

Similar Messages:

Nuance Transcription Services - Anyone Knows About Them
Jul 23, 2012

has anyone heard of Nuance?  They supposedly have added Transcend Services to their company.  I saw an ad where they are hiring, and just wondered if anyone knows about them.  Been with my company now for several years, but keep running out of work, and so I'm looking elsewhere.  thanks ! ...

Nuance Transcription Services - Frustrated With This Place
Mar 29, 2011

I need to know if it is just me.  I am so frustrated with this place.  I thought I would enjoy getting paid by the line instead of hourly, but they just seem to do what they can to slow us down.  They are constantly changing the account's specifics so you have to stop and read a paragraph before you can type EACH report.  Also, constantly changing your account.....today you are on _____, then tomorrow without warning you are on _____.  Also, it seems like every QC has a different way o ...

Nuance Transcription Services Is A Legitimate Company?
Jul 21, 2011

Does anyone out there know if Nuance (out of Massachusetts) is a legitimate company? ...

Am I Too Old To Start A Career In Medical Coding
Jan 30, 2013

Dear Friends: I am 56 and I am a medical transcriptionists of 11 years and I am very interested in broadening my career and pursuing a career in medical coding.   I am interested in the Andrew's School.   I have two questions.  My first is what is the future of medical coding, i.e., will it be done offshore in the future like transcription and will it be replaced by the EMR.  The second question is am I tool old for training& ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

QA Score Deducting Points If They Are Able To Resolve The Blank...
Jan 29, 2015

Is this new? I just noticed that the last report I had sent to QA had .25 points deducted because they were able to fill in my blank. I know these scores don't count like QC scores do, but I find it bizare that they deduct points for it. I feel like I'm being punished for not being as swift as a QC person. Yikes! I did hear what the doctor said, but it didn't make sense to me so I wanted another opinion before it went to the client. Isn't that what we are supposed to do! ...

Nuance/Transcend Services
Mar 12, 2013

Please excuse if this is a duplicate message. I would like to find out from the MTs out there what their thoughts, suggestions, etc., are about Nuane/Transcend Services. I have recently learned that the current hospital I am doing transcription for is going to be outsourcing to this company. I would appreciate thoughts, concerns...no venting please. ...

Webmedx Changes From Nuance To Start
Nov 02, 2011

Changes to start November.  Anyone have an idea what we might expect?   ...

Actually Excited To Start May 6 W/Nuance
Apr 21, 2013

Just finally able to get established from home and no more commute! Gotta look at the bright side, right? ...

Stay Away From Transcend Services, Now Nuance
Oct 01, 2012

I formally worked for Transcend Services and would advise people not to work for this organization.  They are now switching over to Nuance, but stay away from them.  They are extremely critical of everything you do.  This is supposedly because they think they have such high standards, but they just enjoy being mean and critical to transcriptionists, who pay everyone's salaries.  They terrorized the transcriptionists with their QA reviews, so much so that many transcripti ...

Confusion Over Start And End Of Pay Periods With Nuance
Dec 29, 2012

Okay, got the shift differential figured out but now I am totally confused as to the pay periods start and end dates. I have an email from Cathy Jones with Nuance that says this pay period runs from 12/22 to 1/4, which I think would be correct as it is 2 weeks.  My TL sent us an email this morn saying we have until 1/2 to approve our timecards and the pay period ended last night at midnight!!! What?  Don't we work two weeks and then get paid???? Please explain.  Also, have no ...

RC Transcription Services
Mar 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company?  I tried to do a search but was unable to find any posts about the company.  All comments are welcome. ...

Q.E.D. Transcription Services
Sep 11, 2010

I am considering applying with Q.E.D. Transcription.  They seem to be a stable company to work for from what I've read.  Does anyone have any experience with them or input?  Any info appreciated!  Thanks. ...

JLG Transcription Services
Sep 24, 2010

Anybody ever worked for JLG Medical Transcription Company?      ...

One Transcription Services
Feb 23, 2014

Has anyone worked for or currently works for One Transcription Services out of Omaha?  They seem like very nice people to work for, and they seem to have quite a bit of work.  I cannot find anything in the archives about them.  If anyone can provide any feedback on OTS, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!     ...

Allegiant Transcription Services?
Dec 01, 2009

I just sent my resume to them.  I can't find any recent info on them.  Do they pay on time, steady accounts, etc.?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Allegiant Transcription Services
Jan 02, 2010

Any info on IC position with this company would be appreciated, good, bad, or indifferent please. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Professional Transcription Services
Mar 31, 2010

Any info on this company?  TIA! ...

InHealth Transcription Services
Jun 09, 2010

Any new information on this company?  All I have found is old and would like to know more about it.  Pay, insurance, platform used, etc.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

Southern Transcription Services?
Nov 03, 2011

Has anyone worked for Southern Transcription Services, Inc. in Georgia? If so, what was your experience like? What is their line rate?   Thanks. ...

Breitner Transcription Services
Jun 02, 2012

I'm a CMT w/ 16 years' experience in acute care. I just applied for PT w/ Breitner. After doing their little test, answering their employment history questions, and pasting my resume, I got this automated response - Unfortunately, your experience does not meet our minimum requirement. We do have a continuous need for experienced medical transcriptionists. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to pursue additional formal training and/or experience to increase their skills ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Does Anybody Know Anything
Jul 25, 2012

Does anybody know anything about DTS? I have seen their posting on the job board here for transcriptionists with cardiology experience. I see that they offer benefits, vacation, 401K, etc. I am just wondering what the pay scale is like and how the workload is. ...

MJOL Transcription Services
Sep 22, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of this company?  MJOL Transcription Services out of Norcross, GA.  I looked on the Internet and I could not find anything? ...

Omniscribe Transcription Services, Inc.
May 02, 2013

Hello Everyone, It was very graciously brought to my attention that my company, Omniscribe, is being confused with another "Omniscribes" located in Texas. I thought it would be helpful to let anyone interested know that my name is Kresta Glaser. I am located in Pocatello, Idaho and I have been in business for 10 years in February. I am very aware of this other company along with another called EMR Omniscribe, LLC. Not sure if Tonya did her research when she named her company, but apparently "O ...

One Transcription Services Question
Apr 12, 2014

Does anyone have any information about One Transcription Services? I am considering applying for the position advertised on the Job Seeker's Board for the weekend work. Any information would be greatly appreciated. TIA. ...

Digital Transcription Services (DTS)
Sep 02, 2014

Does anyone work or has worked for DTS out of Oklahoma? The old posts seem to be several years old. Good or bad? Any info appreciated. ...

Start-Stop Transcription
May 21, 2013

Has anyone used Start-Stop Transcription and how do you like it?   ...

STAT Medical Transcription Services
Oct 31, 2009

Does anyone have any information on STAT Medical Transcription Services??  Thanx ...

Accu-Script Transcription Services, Inc.
Nov 12, 2009

Anyone here know anything about this company?  They are located in Lake Orion, MI.  I couldn't find anything about them in the archives.  I'd like to know pros, cons, pay, work load, or any other info you could provide.    Thanks a bunch! ...