A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Rezziliant - Has anyone been recently hired by this company? - tooter

Posted: Feb 15, 2012

Has anyone been recently hired by this company?  If so, I would  love some information about them.  Thanks in advance.    

I was hired a bit ago - what do you want to know - I like it there nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Who Has Recently Been Hired By Nuance?
Mar 26, 2012

I would like to know who was just recently hired and how was your experience?   I for one have been hired and am not able to start until my computer meets their requirements.  So I had to put in more memory and also bring my Microsoft Word up-to-date -- 2007.  Just hope this was worth the expense.  For some reason, I have a bad feeling about the job itself.   Hopefully my fears are wrong.  Let me know what you think.   ...

Recently Hired As IC For Transcription Doctor's
Apr 14, 2012

Really looking forward to getting my foot in the door and would appreciate info.   ...

LANDMARK TRANSCRIPTION - Recently Hired Anyone?
Nov 01, 2013

Any MT's out there who have recently been hired by Landmark TS in Pennsylvania to transcribe for its new account? If so, what have you experienced so far in terms of management, type of work, etc.? As a recent new hire, I've found there exists a handful of dictators who consistently turn out muffled, tinny audio and/or speech that is all but incomprehensible. Yet, when I have pointed this out to the supervisor, she insists that I am alone in this complaint as QA seems to have n ...

Anyone Recently Hired On At Clear Choice Transcription?
Jul 26, 2012

Have you actually started working yet or received training? ...

Anyone Recently Hired By DTS? Have Things Improved? Old Posts Not Positive. NM
Apr 06, 2013

. ...

Is InScribe LLC, Kentucky Changing; Anyone Recently Apply Or Been Hired Who Has Years Of Experience;
May 11, 2011

Okay, I know InScribe LLC (Kentucky) has been on the Boards multiple times (at least monthly, if not weekly, it seems), but I just noticed they have a “Premium” ad at the top of the Job Seeker’s Board.  I guess these “Featured Listings” are not free, as the other listings are.  If I remember correctly, most of the posts on the Boards have been by Newbies, because InScribe evidently is one of the few MTSOs that hire new graduates.  However, it appear ...

Has Transcend Become A Better Company Recently?
Mar 02, 2011

I am trying to narrow down some companies to work for and have a job offer on the table from Transcend.  Some of the posts on here and on glassdoor are negative, but are from early 2010 or older.  Has anyone had more recent experience with them?  Fear I'll be jumping out of the pan and into the fire. ...

I Got A Call From The Company Q Hired
Oct 08, 2011

OMG!  It felt soooo good to tell her exactly what my problems were there, and her responses often made me feel as though she had heard everything before.  She was uber nice, and I told her that my problem wasn't w/ her but the company.  She laughed again, told me she understood, and told me that Q needed to know where their problems were.  I also suggested to her the boss swap show (can't remember the name but don't watch it) needed the CEO to be strapped to my ...

Breitner - Someone Who Currently Or Recently Worked For This Company
Oct 03, 2012

I would love to chat with someone who currently or recently worked for this company. I have been considering them for a very long time. I am not interested in pay, schedule, platform. I want to know if they are a stable company and how they treat their employees. If anyone is willing to share their experience, I appreciate it. ...

PRN Military Transcription - Did Anyone Recently Go To Work For This Company?
Mar 24, 2011

Did anyone recently go to work for this company?  They had an ad posted a few weeks ago and I would like to know how you like it there.  Are you able to make a decent paycheck?  How are the dictators (ESL ???), etc.  Would appreciate any info you would care to share.  Thank you. ...

Rezziliant Info?
Oct 26, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company.  I haven't and was wondering how they are to work for and if anyone had any comments.  ...

Rezziliant Interview ~ Oct 29, 10
Nov 08, 2010

I had an interview and was told that if I wanted the job to respond by email. I responded with a yes and have not yet heard much. Does anyone know what is going on or did anyone get hired. I am wondering if this means they don’t want me now. I did receive an email stating that the position was pushed back a week. Any news would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

Rezziliant...any Feedback?
Feb 26, 2012

I got a job offer today from Rezziliant in the specialty I love and for a line rate that, while less than what I am making now, is still do-able if I can actually get a reasonable amount of work flow my way (not the case now).  Can anyone give me any info/feedback on them? Thanks in advance!  ...

Rezziliant Problems
Mar 07, 2012

Is anyone else having problems with this company?  i.e., no testing, send paperwork, download software, FINALLY on Monday, trainer was out Tuesday  -- I did 2 reports on their "voice wreck" and it was -- a 15 minute training and I am to be up running etc.?  I have never done VR and this to me is ridiculous. ...

RezZiliant Transcription Feedback?
Aug 24, 2011

Does anyone know anything about this company.  If so, I would like to hear what you think about them.  Good and bad.  Thanks. ...

Rezziliant Transcription - How Flexible Is Their Scheduling?
Mar 30, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company?  How flexible is their scheduling?  Thanks! ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

For All The MTs Who Have Recently Been Let Go, Can You
Nov 05, 2012

please post how much you got paid per line.  I think that really is why you all were let go because you made too much per line.  We can narrow it down to that if you would all post how much you made.  Thanks ...

Recently!
May 25, 2013

raise! Hopefully it's across the board! ...

NJA Recently?
Apr 11, 2014

Just wondering how the NJA problem is since 60 of us have moved on.  We've had 2 new ILP accounts to QA (which are horrible) and 1 group hospitals that have come back from ILP land, but only recieved a small handful of MTs to compensate.  My BOB has been swamped for the past week with late jobs every night.  My TSM says that her manager said that there isn't anybody who can help out.  I was just wondering if he/she is just too lazy to actually look.  I know the ...

Will I Get Hired?
Sep 06, 2010

I have a question for all MedQuist MTs . . . I called them and was told that I qualified and passed MedQuist's test. That was about a week ago. I was told that I am still being "considered" and "reviewed." One recruiter told me that it would just be a matter of time before they could get through all of the paperwork. Another recruiter simply told me my file was still being "reviewed." What does this mean? Does MedQuist always offer jobs to those that pass their testing? Or is it possible t ...

Just Got Hired!
Sep 27, 2011

I am told that I just got hired by Nuance.  Am interested in what people have to say about the company.  I have read that the first part of this month, they were running out of work.  If so, do they really need me? Also, am interested in insurance costs?  Some straight answers would be most appreciated. Thanks, Charlie ...

Whatever You Do, Do NOT Get Hired On With
Nov 14, 2011

Accentus.  They loaded some absolutely AWFUL software that has ruined my PC.  THEY will be getting a bill from me ...

Does Anyone Ever Get Hired....?
May 30, 2012

Does anyone ever get hired from these companies who are continually posting help wanted ads?!?!?  I have applied to at least 15 companies posting ads for help only to sit here waiting for at least 5 weeks, so far, for an answer to any for which I applied!  I have been a medical transcriptionist for over 20 years as well as a QA worker for over 5 years.  My resume is on par with what I consider to be some of the best, yet I never receive an answer to my applications.  I realiz ...

Too Old To Get Hired?
Jul 26, 2013

Should I stop saying I have 31 years of experience as a transcriptionist? I try not to date myself by putting dates on my resume, like when I graduated. I am 61 and will be 62 next June. I have not worked since March, but I made so little money that I get way less than 200 dollars a week from unemployment! I have applied everywhere, outside the house and inside. I have attended resume counseling at the career center, nobody is interested in helping me pay for any schooling, they change the s ...

If We Were Hired In At 98%
Apr 27, 2014

We should be grandfathered in at that rate.  Any new hire could be hired at this 99.7% bull hockey.  My vent for the day... ...

Hired Or Not
Apr 30, 2014

Why would a company tell you that they are sending you the contract, account specs, etc and then the next thing, you get an email stating that they are still reviewing resumes?  In my own stupidity I turned down a job thinking I had this one and now this.  ...

You All Have Been Hired To Put Yourselves Out Of A Job.
Sep 16, 2014

You are helping the devil train the gatekeepers of Hades!  Especially if you are an acquisition employee, you must understand your purpose is to train the front-end voice wreck for the clinic or hospital that sold your soul. They off-shore EVERYTHING left over as soon as possible, so being out of work is a condition you should expect as long as you continue to work for the very people the hospital just sold you to.   ...

Anyone Hired?
Apr 24, 2015

All the ads on the job seeker's board have hundreds and even thousands of responses.  Does anyone ever really get hired?  One of the ads wants someone to start "within the next hour," and that was a few days ago and it now has hundreds of responses.  Why is that ad still even posted?  Only rarely does a company take its ad down or post a message when positions are filled.  Do the other companies just not care?  Can it be that all those hundreds and thousands of ...

Recently Finished
Apr 29, 2011

I just recently finished my MT course through At-Home Professions and Im just waiting to hear back on my final. I feel that I have done well as far as the terminology and looking things up but Im still not comfortable with my punctuation. Does anyone have any advice? ...