A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Rezziliant Transcription - How flexible is their scheduling? - cdg

Posted: Mar 30, 2012

Does anyone know anything about this company?  How flexible is their scheduling?  Thanks!

Scheduling is good - Payment fair

[ In Reply To ..]
You give them your schedule, and they are pretty good about that.

They have had issues paying on time over the last month and a half tho - they did pay, but it was late.

Similar Messages:

Who Is More Flexible Scheduling: Command Health Or SoftScript? Nm
Feb 05, 2014

nm ...

RezZiliant Transcription Feedback?
Aug 24, 2011

Does anyone know anything about this company.  If so, I would like to hear what you think about them.  Good and bad.  Thanks. ...

Scheduling
Mar 22, 2011

Does Medquist offer any positions Monday through Friday on the day shift? ...

How Does MQ Do Scheduling?
Sep 27, 2011

Could anyone tell me how the scheduling is set up? What's the minimum hours/week requirement? Can you choose your own schedule? Thanks! ...

IC Scheduling
Jun 14, 2012

I know there has been a lot of debate on this before, but if anyone knows the real answer to this, I would really appreciate it. I was just hired as an independent contractor. Stupid me...went to the "interview" this morning and forgot half the things I wanted to ask so I've emailed the CEO there for clarification, mainly regarding scheduling. Lucky for me, I haven't officially given my notice at my other job yet.  I am unclear as to the hours they expect me to work. But what ...

OOW AGAIN: Who Is In Charge Of This Moronic Scheduling?
Jun 14, 2015

If everything the TSMs do gets approval by their COMs, who oversees the COMs, and who on earth made the decision to keep work to within 1 minute of TAT and have 50+ people waiting to jump on 30+ jobs. This does not make fiscal sense. What do I not understand here? ...

Rezziliant Info?
Oct 26, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company.  I haven't and was wondering how they are to work for and if anyone had any comments.  ...

Rezziliant Interview ~ Oct 29, 10
Nov 08, 2010

I had an interview and was told that if I wanted the job to respond by email. I responded with a yes and have not yet heard much. Does anyone know what is going on or did anyone get hired. I am wondering if this means they don’t want me now. I did receive an email stating that the position was pushed back a week. Any news would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

Rezziliant...any Feedback?
Feb 26, 2012

I got a job offer today from Rezziliant in the specialty I love and for a line rate that, while less than what I am making now, is still do-able if I can actually get a reasonable amount of work flow my way (not the case now).  Can anyone give me any info/feedback on them? Thanks in advance!  ...

Rezziliant Problems
Mar 07, 2012

Is anyone else having problems with this company?  i.e., no testing, send paperwork, download software, FINALLY on Monday, trainer was out Tuesday  -- I did 2 reports on their "voice wreck" and it was -- a 15 minute training and I am to be up running etc.?  I have never done VR and this to me is ridiculous. ...

Rezziliant - Has Anyone Been Recently Hired By This Company?
Feb 15, 2012

Has anyone been recently hired by this company?  If so, I would  love some information about them.  Thanks in advance.     ...

Being A Flexible MT
Apr 03, 2012

I interviewed this morning for a transcription position that I will need to be flexible for front and back office backup. This interests me and I am very interested in it as I think MTs need to be more flexible in this day and age. This is a sole FP physician and she does do EMR but also keeps her own chart record by using the sticky back paper. So she does double duty. I believe this is a wonderful idea and will keep some of us MTs working into the future. She always has the record there w ...

Optiscript - How Flexible?
Nov 18, 2011

Can anyone shed light  on how flexible optiscript in State College is?  I read on here how the unit manager will work with you if you need to change a schedule or need time off, but if you give an 8 hour schedule do they mind if you do not always adhere to it minute by minute or do they give you a little room to breathe.  I heard they have split shifts but just wondering how strict they are with the schedules you give.  TIA. ...

FLEXIBLE HOURS
Aug 24, 2012

If you are considered an independent contracter, can these companies require you to do the work on set hours?  It seems to me they could be a little more flexible with the hours. I realize there is a turn around time, but a block of time would be nice. Where are all the companies like this?? ...

What Is Proscript Like? Flexible? I Saw An Add On Another
Jan 06, 2014

site and was curious. ...

PT Flexible Positions
May 25, 2015

Are they any companies that require you just to work a set amount of lines per day without a set schedule? And that are hiring? TIA ...

Nuance Flexible Schedules?
Apr 24, 2012

I am due to join this company due to merger.  Can someone please tell me if they offer any kind of flexible schedule?  Thank you in advance. ...

Flexible Work Schedule?! Not In My BOB.
Apr 17, 2013

x ...

Positive Was Flexible Schedule? Who?? Not Me.
Apr 17, 2013

nm ...

What Companies Are More Flexible With Their Hours/schedules
Aug 04, 2010

I read a post on one of the boards yesterday by someone who was asking what companies are more flexible with their hours/schedules, etc.  Wanted to read responses and cannot find the original post to save my soul!!  Anybody know what board it is on? Thanks ...

Any Companies Offer Flexible Schedules?
Dec 28, 2011

Just wondering if there are any companies out there that offer flexible schedules.  I am currently a substitute teacher, so I don't have a set schedule for work.  I have about 5 years of transcriptions experience and would like to pick up about 15-25 hours of transcribing per week, but I don't want a set schedule.  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Procedure: Flexible Cystoscopy, Complex Urodynamics,
Oct 30, 2009

s/l "cautious flow EMG"  Also what does EMG electromyelogram?  ...

Independent Contractor - Must Have Flexible Schedule To Qualify For IC Status
Mar 11, 2010

I am thinking about pursuing a job as an independent contractor as I am retired and want something to do more than the money (retired hospital transcriptionist). It is my understanding that an IC must have flexible schedule to qualify for IC status, yet the job ads specify second and third shift as well as weekend days. Can they do this? I know the government is cracking down on ICs to make sure they are truly ICs (we all know the transcription companies will do everything to preserve their bo ...

Companies With Employee Status That Offer Flexible Schedules?
Aug 05, 2012

I know this has probably been asked so many times on this board, but I am currently working for a company as an employee, full time, and I'd really like to move on. I've been there 6 years and the only thing that is holding me back right now is the fact that I need to have a flexible schedule and I don't really want IC status.  Right now, I work 2 hours in the morning and 6-7 hours in the evenings. However, if one of my kids has a dance class or karate in the evening and I&# ...

Sounds Like Pecothalax Prep For A Flexible Sigmoidoscopy. Anyone Ever Hear Of It?
Jul 30, 2013

I never have and I have had a gastroenterology side job for years. ...

MModal Employment Ad Up - States Flexible Hours (afternoon & Evening)
Sep 28, 2012

Didn't know we had flexible hours. ...

So, What Is It Like To Work For Nuance?? Pay Well? Flexible? Work Available? Nm..
Mar 07, 2012

.. ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Any Advice On Craft Transcription Or SOAP Transcription??
May 30, 2014

Hi!   Anyone heard of or work for Craft Transcription or SOAP Transcription??? I have a interview today with SOAP. Any information is appreciated. ...