A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PF Manager - TypingTotally

Posted: Mar 06, 2015

Does anyone know if he has left?  I saw an advertisement looking for a new Transcription Manager on the PF site as well as other sites.  Just curious.  Thanks.

PF manager - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe he is moving up, according to a friend that works there.

Similar Messages:

Question About Fluency Manager ... "Account Manager" Field
Feb 05, 2014

OK ... when you're in Fluency Manager, "status" ... where you see the list of facilities and number of reports.  When I click on the names of a few accounts that I'm assigned to, it takes me to a page that has a sort of "box" that has listed company, contact, type of company, etc.  One of those fields is called "Account Manager".  This is the TSM's name that manages that account.  None of my accounts has my TSM's name in that field - it has someone else� ...

FFT-Manager
Jun 17, 2014

Can FFT-Manager only be accessed now through FFT-Editor?  It didn't used to be.  I've been on medical leave and just now have returned to find this out.  ...

MD Office Manager
Nov 06, 2010

I applied to this company a week ago and they had called me back for a phone interview yesterday.  They told me in an email that my scores were great, etc.  After the phone interview (which I thought went well) the woman told me that I would be contacted later that same day.  Well, she contacted me back about an hour later and said I was not a good fit for the company.  Does not make sense to me whatsoever! I am glad I didn't get the job, I don't think I wanted to ...

WMX Account Manager Still There?
Jun 14, 2011

One of new AMs, not usually very communicative, but haven't heard from him since either Thursday or Friday.  Not unusual there is no communication over weekend, but usually get something each afternoon.  Response to E-mails --- Not so much. Do wish SOMEONE would make some positive informed statements about what is going on with the company.  Sounds like people are leaving by the droves.  Maybe this is what they want and they are just waiting us out to see if we can thin ...

Ever Have A Manager 'discuss' Another MT To You
Sep 23, 2012

I don't really want to know what someone else did to screw up and find it inappropriate given her position, putting me in an awkward spot as it is not my business (I'm not management).  I just want, no need to get along with everyone and not develop bad feelings for either the rock or the hard place here.  Work is hard enough.  Why doesn't she just BE a manager and handle it privately without the smear job?     ...

6-1/1 Yrs Ago My Manager Told Me Sm
Aug 15, 2013

"It WILL BE 7 yrs before they get enough Indian transcriptionists trained to replace all the US MTs."  Not would be or could be but WILL BE.  That was right after he had gotten back from a meeting with all the higher ups and right about the time C-Bay came into play.  He quit MM not too long after that and so did I. Good luck to you all.    ...

Message Sent To Manager And TL
Aug 24, 2013

(Note, X's are put in place here to protect certain information, but the rest is what I wrote them).  Dear *** and ***,  A couple of days ago an e-mail was sent to everyone on (***) account reminding eveyone that we are to transcribe all dictators and if help is needed to send the reports to QC.  I have noticed that many times when I log on in the morning time to work that the only reports left on this account are the "less desirable" dictators, i.e. those who dictate consi ...

Cant Get Into Fluency Manager
Aug 22, 2014

I cant get into fluency manager with my new password.  So it asks me to put in user name and company ID.  What is the user name?  My numbers that I log in each time?  What is the company ID?  Mmodal?  I can get into the work fluency to download a job, but I cant get into the manager one where you can check to see how many jobs there are.  Thanks for any help.  This is so frustrating.   ...

How Many People Has The Transcription Manager Gotten Rid Of
Apr 26, 2010

I just wonder how many of us the transcription manager of MedScribe has gotten rid of.  Surprisingly, the number is growing and growing.  It feels so much better not to be alone and the **** really likes to get in your head.  Awful, awful and awful and I tried so long to give her the benefit of the doubt.  Stupid me! ...

Recruiter Vs. Account Manager?
May 16, 2011

Has anyone ever had an MT job interview with an account manager rather than a recruiter? ...

SoftScript Production Manager?
Aug 12, 2011

Could someone comment on this job position?  Stress, pay, etc.  Thanks for your opinions! ...

Fired By MQ Manager 12 Years Ago. Sm
Sep 04, 2012

I was working 2 jobs and not able to keep up with both jobs, so ended up getting fired, and mgr said I would be blocked from reemployment via my SSN.  Wondering if anyone has been rehired in such a situation. Do they really block SSNs from re-hire?  She was actually a wacko and her office staff people were doing all the work while she would fail to show up for work weeks at a time, unable to be reached.  While my work was excellent, I just couldn't get my hours in.  I kn ...

Transcription Manager Position
Sep 30, 2012

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you. It seems like a long time to find out if you are getting a job with this company. I applied for this position and then got told I was being considered and then nothing else. Just wondering if I should keep waiting or move on. Any suggestions. ...

Softscript Production Manager
Apr 10, 2013

Does anyone know if PM - LB is gone.  No update emails for 3 days now.  I just love how they let us know these things, but if YOU don't show up or inform them, you are penalized. ...

Attention UNM Manager - No Names Used.
Sep 05, 2013

Just need to let off some steam in case a UNM Manager happens to read this board.  So tired of all your perky little emails about how the team has to "pull together" on the weekends and show UNM "what this great team is made of."  FYI...this team is made of tired MTs typing their fingers to the bone, already having given up on reaching that bonus that barely exists.  Getting repeatedly warned about answering emails you send to us DEMANDING overtime responses, while ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Who The North RAD Manager Reports To?
Nov 02, 2013

NM ...

Qualifications To Be A Nuance Manager?
Jun 01, 2014

I have just read a few emails that are so filled with deception by management I wonder if managers are ever embarrassed to spread this BS.  Seriously some of the stuff they write would be funny if I had a sense of humor about Nuance - but I do not. I resent that I do the work while they get paid to give pep talks, make excuses and deceive. They must think MTs are dumb as rocks to believe the stuff they spew.  Then again maybe managers are the people who are dumb as rocks. Can anyone ...

Project Manager Online Course?
Jun 01, 2014

Groupon is offering this course right now for $99 - regularly $1495??? but I don't really know what a project manager is.  Can anyone explain? ...

Fluency For Transcription Manager
Nov 09, 2014

Cant get into fluency for transcription manager to change password, says to contact customer support.  Does that mean tech support?  Do we still have to send a remedy ticket and wait for them to call us or can we call directly to 1-800-DICTATE like we used to.  Any  help is truly appreciated.  Thank you. ...

My Manager Is Leaving - No Explanation Why. No Message
Mar 10, 2010

No message. ...

Webmedx Account Manager Update
Mar 11, 2011

Sounds ominous to me at least...account manager update conference call Monday, I know people from at least 2 STMs got this message. Holding my breath! I really like my STM, not crazy about the rest of the higher ups though! ...

Company Looking For An Experienced Account Manager
Sep 12, 2012

Does anyone know of a company looking for an experienced account manager. TIA ...

SoftScript Production Manager Info?
Jan 05, 2013

Please give me some info on this position if you can on hours and pay scale. TIA! ...

Manager Sent Us A List Of Our Team Audits
Feb 11, 2014

We were just sent a list of how our team did on audits for February so far, listed by ID#.   Out of around 50 workers, three of them had 7-8 reports audited (including me, which I passed at 99.8), two with 5 and two with 4.  The rest had 3 and below reports audited.  At first, I saw a bunch of 100% and thought wow, they're good.  Then I saw that most of them only had 1 report audited, the rest had 2.  Then I saw that many of those who failed only had one or two repo ...

Please Help ASAP I Don't Know How To Access Fluency Manager And I Need To R/o
Aug 01, 2014

I'm supposed to be working right now and when I tried to log in to Fluency it said my password expired and to go to Fluency Manager to change it.  The only way I have ever logged into Fluency Manager is when I'm already logged in to Fluency, I have no link or shortcut, please help!!!  Before I get killed for not working.  Thanks!!! ...

An Excerpt From My Account Manager Late Last Night
Jan 20, 2010

After dealing with a potentially terminal medical illness, I was working away on my shift last night when the following email came thru (note that I edited any identifying information out of the email for confidentiality's sake)... Your line counts have been rapidly getting back to your regular spectacular volume.  You have 12577 through Saturday evening, which is wonderful.  Your ability to accurately produce well over 2000 a day puts you right up there with the top produce ...

Never Said You're An NTS Manager, Just Implied You Made An Uninformed Guess
May 06, 2012

YOUR POST YOU MADE TO ME: ""I am not a manager.You need to get over yourself. Again was just stating that COULD be the reason. Geesh! If you are so unhappy...LEAVE!"" OK NOW MY TO ANSWER YOU: I would say that your post to me was pretty harsh to say the least :) :)Moreover any post I have made in here I have told management the same thing. I have nothing to hide. I felt by the tone of your post that you were trying to imply Escription is so much better, hence account work loads are shrink ...

I Noticed The Maintenance Note Still On The Fluency Manager
Jan 12, 2013

Just wondering if they are still going to do the maintenance.  I would think not because of yesterday, but you'd think they'd take the note off the website.  ...

Production Manager At SoftScript Very Unprofessional And Threatening Emails
Jan 19, 2015

Is there anyone out there working for SoftScript.  My PM of 4 years just disappeared out of the blue and her replacement is horrible.  Sends multiple emails daily that are rude and borderline threatening, demanding responses... ...