Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 55)

Is there any way you could transfer to legal transcription? - I know there is an online school SM

Posted: Nov 16th, 2023 - 5:10 pm In Reply to: Pennies a line. Literally. - sleepymt

which I dont like the owner, personally, and you have to put up a chunk of money as a down payment and then a monthly plan.

But that could be an option possibly?

Or there are companies that do legal work who will train beginners. The pay might still be low at first but it would likely go higher later.

Could you do general transcription, or a company that specializes in financial or insurance? General might be low pay too, but it would branch you out with experience in other topics instead of all medical.

I know it's hard. I've got some of the same difficulties and limits you do and that's why I'm looking at other types of transcription. Most of us have multiple years of experience transcribing so there's no doubt we can do the work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)