Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 55)

Personally, YOU do not know what you are talking - about. I do not have a lot of

Posted: Oct 20th, 2023 - 9:45 am In Reply to: I've seen Otter. It is no different than voice wreck - it certainly

unintelligibles, and I do not use Otter. You have this crazy mentally of attacking others and thinking you know everything, when you have limited knowledge. I know what I am depositing to my bank account. I am making what I stated above; believe it, don't believe it, I don't care.

No, I do not struggle like you seem to; so, maybe you are just not very good. THE PROGRAM I USE SPECIFICALLY STATES WHO IS TALKING AND WHEN; CONTRARY TO YOU THINKING YOU KNOW EVERYTHING, YOU DON'T.

The program I use is far better than any AI I have ever used for MT. The recordings are very clear, and the colloquies are clearly marked. The program I use even provides a seating diagram, clearly marked with all in attendance, including Zoom attendees, if you choose to use it.

TOO BAD YOU ARE MORE INTERESTED IN ATTACKING AND TRYING TO INSULT OTHERS RATHER THAN EDUCATING YOURSELF. YOU SOUND LIKE THE BOARD TROLL THAT CANNOT STAND TO SEE ANYONE DO BETTER THAN YOU. Maybe if you put aside your attitude you would make more money.

Synonyms of colloquy
: CONVERSATION, DIALOGUE
a colloquy between senators
: a high-level serious discussion : CONFERENCE
a colloquy between the trial judge and defendant

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)