Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

"Two sides to every story" - Hmmmmm

Posted: May 21st, 2022 - 9:02 pm In Reply to: MedRec Partners Beware - MRP Gale

I have never worked for this company (nor would I ever want to based on what I've read); however, I find it funny that you say there are "two sides to every story" when everyone who has commented on this thread has shared an identical experience with this company. I've been in this profession for almost 30 years and I've been around these forums since they came into existence and I can say that everything I've read on here about every company that I have worked for has been 100% true, so I really have to lean towards believing these folks. I would not be so quick to discredit those who have shared their lousy experiences with this company and immediately imply that they are the problem. It's not a good look at all. Frankly, it makes you look like an a@@ kisser. If this many people have had such a lousy experience, maybe your "great" boss should wake up and reevaluate how she is running her ship and start making some serious changes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)