Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - Same experience

Posted: May 20th, 2022 - 1:40 pm In Reply to: MedRec - Should be MedWRECK

Yup, your experience was exactly like mine. Glad it wasn't just me! It got to the point where I dreaded checking my email each morning, because I KNEW that I would have multiple nastygrams from her. I'm not typically one to call people names, but DB is a world class B*TCH. Her last name is a JOKE!!!! Those who know her last name will understand. You can even google it. Nothing I did EVER made her happy. She never gave me ANY positive feedback. It was always "You did this wrong, you did that wrong" or "I don't understand how you got this wrong. What are you stupid?" Of course, she never actually called me stupid to my face (or my email), but it was absolutely 100% what she was implying. Do not work for this company unless you love being gaslighted, incessantly micromanaged, and being the subject of abuse! This woman is a total psychopath!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)