Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

MedRec - Should be MedWRECK

Posted: May 20th, 2022 - 12:29 pm In Reply to: It's an awful company - MedRec Partners

First off, let me say I lasted 2 weeks and it was torture every day that I worked. I was literally killing myself trying to make this woman happy and if I was a few minutes late getting on or off (trying to complete a report), she went ballistic. I was a nervous wreck.

I sat down one day to work and just couldn't bring myself to do it. I sent her an email and said "I quit." Never heard a word back from her which was fine with me, I would have deleted the message anyway.

She is an A1 witch with a B all the way. How does she keep MTs working for her? then again, they may thrive on that kind of treatment, it takes all kinds to work at different places.

Not me though!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)