Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 36)

Agree - Micromanaging

Posted: May 24th, 2022 - 2:41 pm In Reply to: Two sides - 1 or 2 people posting

I'm fairly certain that the same 1 or 2 people are not going to waste their time posting the same thing multiple times. I know I sure wouldn't. It's pointless. This company is a giant revolving door with people leaving just as quickly as they come because of the way they are treated, so there are likely dozens of MTs out there who have had the same or a similar experience at MedRec Partners.

As far as the micromanaging goes, that is something that needs to stop immediately. If you want to actually retain MTs for the long haul and have a work environment that is conducive to productivity and teamwork, treat them with the professional respect and common courtesy that they deserve. Make them WANT to stay. Let them know that they are appreciated once in a while. You'd be surprised what a long way even a tiny bit of appreciation can go. However, If you are always hovering over them, watching their every move, and harassing them with constant emails and instant messages that are full of degrading criticism that is not the least bit constructive and without any positivity or encouragement, people are going to get sick and tired of it and will take their skills and experience someplace where they are appreciated and treated like a human being. When you do nothing but put down your MTs with a condescending attitude and tone, they will eventually get fed up and leave. It's abusive, it's rude, it's unprofessional, and a person can only take so much of it. Nobody wants to work under those circumstances. It's a motivation killer. We are humans. None of us are perfect, so stop demanding total perfection. Your expectations and demands are totally unreasonable, not to mention unrealistic. I don't think you realize what an incredibly difficult person you are to work for and what a horrible reputation you are giving yourself and your company. It's impossible to make you happy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)