Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

If you think it was bad being an MT for her - try being a lead - MRP

Posted: May 21st, 2022 - 3:36 pm In Reply to: If you think it was bad being an MT for her - try being a lead

Hi Jo, wow, you left out some things. And which is it y'all, am I a micromanager or barely train you? Anyway, I did not say "I don't see any reason why you should stay either," but (and I am copying the email response to you, leaving out the client name): "_____ is having me go back through all your work to double check that you chose the correct visit in the db, so I am very displeased that I have to do that and agree that you should not stay." Also, you have used my full name in your public post and called me mentally ill--sounds like slander to me...I am most surprised that if any of you posting did work with me, that when you were let go or quit, there were no harsh words--you never called me the B word or said I was micro managing, but you chose to air your feelings here, where you can be anonymous. Having said that, I will be carefully conscious to try not to micromanage in case there is truth to that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)