Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 30)

Completely agree - MRP

Posted: May 20th, 2022 - 11:03 am In Reply to: MedRec Partners - Beware

Snotty is a perfect description of her. Actually, she is batsh*t crazy. I worked there for a few months last year and she was impossible and exhausting to work for. She would literally go hunting for mistakes so she could send you a nice little nastygram. I think she somehow got off on that. I've been doing this job for over 20 years and I would wake up almost every morning to at least 2-3 emails from her of things that I had done wrong the night before. She even emailed me on both Thanksgiving and Christmas morning! Textbook megalomaniac who has no life. I remember one time when I was just a few minutes late because I was having technical difficulties with my computer. She sent me a Teams message that said, "Are you coming?????" B*tch, I'm a whole 4-5 minutes late. Untwist your panties. They do operate as though you're an employee when they classify you as an IC. You have NO flexibility in your schedule. They expect you to be logged on and working during the hours the tell you to be on. The pay is absolutely NOT worth the sheer hell she puts you through. I felt like a million-pound weight had been lifted from my shoulders when I left that hell hole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)