Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 41)

Wow, you're an idiot - Amazing

Posted: Jan 18th, 2022 - 4:22 pm In Reply to: and further shows posting on here didnt help - ha

Are you REALLY that stupid? Or are you just so insanely bored with your miserable life that you have to post snide remarks on someone else's post for your own entertainment and pleasure because you have nothing better to do? Thank you, Little Miss Sherlock Holmes, for explaining to me that my post was not a magic want to make my check magically appear in my hands. OBVIOUISLY I knew that posting on here was not going to make my check arrive any faster, you moron. It's called networking with your colleagues to see if they were also experiencing a delay so I could know whether it was an isolated issue with my check or not. And, yes, I WILL post on here again if I need to. I do not need your permission. You're a troll and nothing else. Goodness, the ignorance you display is simply astounding.

FYI, maybe spend some of your abundance of free time taking some lessons in punctuation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)