Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes, you are clearly "missing" something - Wow

Posted: Jan 15th, 2022 - 2:20 pm In Reply to: You said - Do what is right for you.

You said, "It’s kind of a moot point to say you are making great money when you’re not receiving your checks," when I never ONCE said that I was NOT receiving them. I said the past two checks have arrived LATE. Was I somehow not clear on that? That's ENTIRELY different than NOT receiving my checks at all, so, yes, I am still making great money because I STILL RECEIVE MY CHECKS. It would be pretty idiotic of me to quit a great paying job over two late checks when everyone knows that there are currently serious issues with the USPS, and there has been extreme weather, which could be another culprit. I have absolutely no intentions of leaving a job that pays me this well. I will only leave if they STOP paying me. That has not happened. I'm afraid that you are going to have to search for another post to try and stir the pot on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)