Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Reply - None of my business

Posted: Jan 16th, 2022 - 1:11 pm In Reply to: Common sense? - Ignorance is bliss

No, I don’t know how WWD operates. I work on site and have employee status and make more money than you, I’m not in the least bit jealous. I was actually an MT for over 30 years and left my last job due to outsourcing layoffs. I had opportunities to work for MTSOs but fortunately saw the handwriting on the wall. I don’t have a second income to fall back on. It is none of my business, and you seem to be okay with the uncertainty of not knowing when your paycheck will arrive, so who am I to judge or make suggestions. However, you complain about it and then praise the company for always paying on time. I’m familiar with a few companies, and most of them have employee portals for time reporting and payroll. If your company is not staffed during certain hours, they probably have voice mail or email access. Certainly, you have a manager that you are in contact with. Hardly anyone issues paper checks. It’s actually more expensive for them and risky, as you are seeing with your situation. Sorry that I tried to get involved or ever said anything, I obviously have **** for brains. Hope your check arrives soon, and in the future I will mind my own business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)