Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Idiotic discussion? - Who is the idiot here?

Posted: Jan 15th, 2022 - 2:35 pm In Reply to: There is no need to lash out at me - Do what is right for you

First of all, I was NOT the one to start this discussion. My original post was a whole 2-line post simply inquiring whether any of my co-workers had received their checks yet. I never started any "discussion." It was a simple question. YOU are the one who came on here and decided to post your unsolicited opinion that had nothing to do with my post. You don't even work for the company, so why are you even responding?! YOU were the one who twisted my words and said that I was not making good money since I was not receiving my checks, when that is NOT the case at all, and my posts clearly reflect that. Who's the idiot here???

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)