Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Really? - Wow

Posted: Jan 15th, 2022 - 11:05 am In Reply to: What is the definition of insanity? Stop working for them sm - suggestion

Okay, then why don’t you tell me where else I can make $200 per day like I do at WWD and I’ll go work for them. You seem to know everything, so I’m sure you’ll have an answer for me and be able to tell me where I can find that PERFECT job that has it all.

Also, this is NOT like the KS situation, not even CLOSE. You're comparing apples and oranges. WWD has never NOT paid and checks have NOT been late until these two most recent ones. All of my checks prior to this past month have all arrived in a very timely manner with no issues whatsoever, and I've been working for them for almost 3 years with no problems. Is it ideal that they mail checks? No, of course not. Do I do well there financially? Yes. That is why I stay. I'm not going to leave a company where I get paid a great line rate and rarely run out of work to go make 4 cpl somewhere editing speech wreck. Perhaps you should know 100% of the situation before you call someone “insane.” I did not post my question to ask for your opinion on where I should or should not work. I simply asked if anyone else who works for WWD has received their checks, so you can take your know-it-all attitude elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)