Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Suggestion - WWD

Posted: Jan 15th, 2022 - 12:37 pm In Reply to: Some people think they know it all - WWD

I don’t work for them and I’m not trying to be a know it all, but two late paychecks back to back is certainly a red flag. Many people have bills to pay and live paycheck to paycheck and need to be paid on time. You can blame USPS, which might account for part of it, the weather has been messed up everywhere. My mailbox was buried in 3 feet of snow for a couple of days after a storm and I didn’t have mail service until my street was plowed. As before, you can contact WWD to find out if they know why this is happening or contact the post office. You must be concerned about it or you wouldn’t keep bringing it up. Maybe if enough employees demand direct deposit or certified mail so the check can be traced if it gets lost in the mail, WWD will change their delivery system. I tend to agree with the other person. I wouldn’t tolerate not being paid late twice in a row, and I would be trying to find out why it is happening. If you mention it on MT Stars, like it or not, people are going to provide feedback.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)