Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

WWD check - regina

Posted: Jan 15th, 2022 - 10:03 pm In Reply to: Yes, I have bills to pay - Which is why I cannot quit

it seems to me that WWD has had other times of not paying on time. I've worked for them awhile too, not 3 years but it just seems there have been other times when we've all wondered where our checks are. I don't think this is gonna change. It's just something we're going to have to deal with and accept as it will continue and they will continue to make their excuses etc. so we can either stay with them or move on and there's really nothing to move onto with this field. I have another account thank God to supplement this. I'm hoping they won't choose to go to VR and if and when they do I'm gone. And they will start finding anybody to do the crap pay we'll have then. And I don't think the pay is that good. You seem to have to do quite a bit of work for what you get but it's certainly better than 4 cpl VR. So just my opinion but we can either deal with it or start working outside the home. Everybody is hiring right now, but hard telling what would await us out there too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)