Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 71)

Common sense? - Ignorance is bliss

Posted: Jan 16th, 2022 - 12:31 pm In Reply to: If the OP wants to know why her check is late - Sorry

I'm also not the OP, but I also work for WWD (I've been there for 4-1/2 years) and I can tell you that nobody at our company is going to get back to us until at least Tuesday with Monday being a holiday. In fact, I was going to come on here myself to ask if anyone else was still waiting on their checks and then I saw this thread, so I knew that I wasn't the only one still waiting. If you yourself had some common sense, you would know that working remotely in this industry, boards like this are the only way to communicate with your colleagues. We don't have a direct messaging system at our company where we can reach out to each other to ask these types of questions. That's not how it works and I think you know that, but you just like to argue with people and try to prove a point, when you don't even work for our company and don't have the slightest clue as to what is going on. When I see a post about a company that I don't work for, I don't even bother to read it because it has nothing to do with me. You should employ the same practice and stop wasting your time arguing with and attacking people who you do not even know and who work for a company that you know nothing about. I can attest to the fact that WWD has not been late with our checks in a very, very long time and they have never missed a single paycheck, and they do pay us very well, much better than most companies that are still around these days. You just love to run your mouth because you have nothing better to do. Maybe you are jealous because we are paid well. Whatever the case, arguing with people about a company who you do not work for is only showing your own ignorance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)