Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed - I am staying

Posted: Jan 17th, 2022 - 2:59 pm In Reply to: WWD check - Martha

I very recently left another job where the nitpicking and micromanagement was off the charts. My boss was a total you-know-what and was absolutely impossible to please. She was constantly complaining about something and always telling you everything you did wrong, no matter how minor or insignificant. It was nonstop criticism and never any praise. I think she actually went looking for things to b*tch about. It got to the point where I dreaded checking my email and I loathed having to log in to start my shift each day. I finally had enough after her last extremely rude email chastising me for something so mundane, so I quit and now just work at WWD.

WWD may not be perfect and I agree it sucks and is a bit ridiculous that they don't have direct deposit; however, working for them is like a vacation compared to the job that I just left. I still make a decent living at WWD and I don't have to put up with any of the BS drama that I had to deal with at my previous job. The guys at WWD never bother me. They always leave me alone to do my work and there is never any QA or micromanagement to deal with. I just do my job and I never hear a peep from anyone. This is why I stay, because there aren't a lot of companies out there that are this relaxed and where you have complete and total control of your own schedule and can work whenever you want and as much or as little as you want, which is what I really need at this point in my life. I hate to even say this as a woman, but working for men in this industry is SO much better! There's none of that cattiness or drama that women tend to bring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)