Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Some people think they know it all - WWD

Posted: Jan 15th, 2022 - 11:58 am In Reply to: Really? - Wow

Ignore the troll. They seem to think they know everything. I stay at WWD for the exact reasons you stated. I make far more money there than I would for any other company, I don't have a schedule and can work whenever I want, and don't have to deal with anyone there. I just do my job and am left completely alone. I think the last time I had actual communication with anybody there (aside from emailing my invoices) was about 4 or 5 months ago. Yes, it sucks that they don't have direct deposit by now, but what can you do? I once saw someone suggest that they use PayPal. I would leave if they did that. PayPal holds your money hostage for weeks and they charge a sizeable fee to be paid that way. Then, once they finally release your money, it takes several days to transfer it into your bank account and you have to pay yet another fee for that. My husband recently had someone send him $1000 that he won in a raffle through PayPal and they held the money for almost a month!!! After the PayPal fees, he only got $934. I'll take a mailed check over PayPal any day, but direct deposit straight to my bank account sure would be nice. I don't understand why they are so resistant to this.

That said, yes, I am also still waiting for my check from the previous pay period. I'm not sure why these last two have been so late. This isn't like them. I usually get my checks within 7-10 days of invoice submission, but it has now been 14 days and now we probably won't get them until at least Tuesday because of the federal holiday on Monday. Very frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)