Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yes, I have bills to pay - Which is why I cannot quit

Posted: Jan 15th, 2022 - 1:04 pm In Reply to: Suggestion - WWD

Obviously, I have bills to pay; however, without have another decent paying job lined up, I cannot just leave WWD. I make excellent money there and I highly doubt that I am going to find anything else remotely comparable. I'm not just going to up and leave without something viable to fall back on, and I'm certainly not going to leave until I know that this is going to turn into a chronic problem. Again, this JUST started happening. I have been working for WWD for 3 years and this has never happened before, so it's not like this is an ongoing chronic problem that's been going on for months. It was just the previous check prior to this and this current one. Yes, it absolutely could be a problem with USPS. Our local post office is in the midst of a significant staffing shortage and our mail has been all screwed up for the past 4-6 weeks.

Whatever the reason, I am not going to have some knee-jerk reaction and quit my job of 3 years that pays me very well over this happening only twice when the USPS could very well be the culprit. Obviously, if this is going to be the new normal and checks are going to be consistently arriving late from now on, then I will be looking for another job, but for now, I am staying put and I do not need anyone telling me what I should do. I did not come on here asking for advice or opinions. I only want to know if anyone else is still waiting for their check so I can know whether or not it's an issue with my check possibly getting lost in the mail and needing to ask for a replacement to be sent. That is ALL I asked. Only I know what is best for me and my situation. If it gets to the point where I do need to find another job, I will do just that. I'm a big girl. I will know when it's time time for me to move on. You do you and I will do me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)