Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

If you don't like a post - MOVE ON

Posted: Jan 15th, 2022 - 8:50 pm In Reply to: There may not be a "perfect job" but there are jobs - that pay on time -

I am not the OP, but I feel the need to intervene. The OP did NOT start any drama. She only asked if anyone else had gotten their checks and said nothing else. How in the hell is that starting drama? You are the one who is being flagrantly accusatory and ignorant towards the OP for asking one simple question. If you don't have anything useful to contribute to a post, then move along. Your behavior and attacking of the OP and telling her that she is an idiot for staying at her job is a clear indicator that YOU are the one who likes drama and attention, not the person who asked a very basic question, which, by the way, is what this board is for. I recommend you grow up and stop acting like an idiot. I'm so sick of the trolls on the board who do nothing but pick fights for absolutely no reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)