Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 47)

Left Precision - MTs are brainwashed

Posted: Jan 4th, 2022 - 9:14 pm In Reply to: I left Precision too - They are no better than anyone else

Twenty years ago I should have gotten out and I didn't. Why???? For the life of me I cannot say. I just know at one time I had a very good job and I enjoyed it and I just stuck around and took the abuse and the low and lower pay and more abuse to finally realize, I was nuts to keep at it.

For some reason MTs are a breed unto themselves, myself included, but now that I am not doing it, I can see the lunacy in working for these places and taking the low pay, etc.

Wise up, we are nothing to them and you owe it to yourself to move on and find something else. No one can enjoy or like this job any longer. Maybe if you just do it for supplemental income, but I tried that and it still fell short of a "real job." It is a joke and we are fools to continue supporting them. Let them rot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)