Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

Precision - This company is full of lies

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2022 - 7:22 pm In Reply to: Precision has their pets. - sm

Just like any of the others associated with Nuance or AQuity. They abuse their MTs, they chastise them to no end with QA and they pay them next to nothing. Think about it, 4 cpl and then you have to take out your own taxes! No raises, no overtime, no bonuses, no nothing! Just sit at your computer all day and be our slave for slave wages.

I hope they all burn in hadies! They deserve nothing less. And yes I worked for Precision, so I know of where I speak and I have worked at other companies that are hooked up with N and AQ.

I swear I have never in my life experienced a job like what transcription has become in my life and I have cleaned houses and waited tables and those jobs were better than this.

Anybody that supports these companies are fools! I don't care what your situation is and plueeze, don't say you just love the work! That is BS. What you love is being abused!

Rant on!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)