Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Precision has their pets. - sm

Posted: Jan 2nd, 2022 - 3:24 pm In Reply to: Precision losing accounts - clueless

They only give access to the best accounts to the people that kiss butt. They over hire. They lost a very large account this week but it was coming anyway because of the poor quality. Back in the summer when they switched to Emdat, I lost so much money because the lines are so tweaked, it is impossible to make anything.

I am certainly looking for something else but only want to work on Emdat now since I know the platform. I'm tired of learning new platforms only to lose the account.

All Precision has are Nuance or DeliverHealth accounts and the Fluency accounts are probably from MModal or Acquity.

People are quitting like crazy, team leads, QA, management.

Supposedly the original owner still owns it, but she may only have a share in it at this point, just kind of sits behind the scenes watching it burn. She has moved on to new things in her big recruitment job.

By the way, she did get her big mansion, so I hope she sleeps well... bwhaaa....

Let's all face it. Transcription is a dead end job and not even worth the time and energy.

What burns my butter is the new MTs get paid as much as the seasoned ones and they ask a ton of dumb questions and get their hands held.

Whatever..... I'm thinking Dunkin Donuts is hiring. They pay 15 an hour in my area. There's probably no benefits either so you can at least get government assistance for healthcare and food.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)