Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Wow, I missed that - That is BS

Posted: Oct 10th, 2021 - 3:03 pm In Reply to: Last year he also talked about changing our pay - rates so it would give him a

Yikes. I started working there at the end of 2019 and just left a few weeks ago. I never heard about him wanting to change our pay! That's good to know because that makes me feel even better about my decision to leave. I now have two new jobs where I am actually appreciated and am regularly told that I am doing a great job. Doug is obviously a greedy slimeball who only cares about himself and padding his own bank account at the expense of his workers. What he entirely fails to realize that he wouldn't even have a company or a profit margin if it weren't for his transcriptionists. I have a feeling that quite a few people have left WWD recently. There seemed to be some very strange things going on. There was that pay period where there was almost no work and no explanation as to why and then Nick being MIA on Trillian for almost a month now (I just checked -- he still hasn't been online since 9/14). When I first started working there, I was told that they used to only pay 6 cpl for straight transcription, but then finally raised it to 8 because they were having trouble finding people willing to work for such an insulting rate. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they knocked it back down in the near future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)