Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Here is the email - Too funny

Posted: Oct 14th, 2021 - 2:39 pm In Reply to: Oooooh, that's really interesting. This is what happens - when you treat people like

Yep! They can't be bothered to have any open lines of communication with us and almost always ignore emails and instant messages and shut down our repeated pleas for direct deposit, but when they are in a bind, they sure are super quick to reach out to us for help! They never even responded to my email giving them my notice. What a slap in the face!

Here is the email. Notice the last line about "the necessity of communication." HA!!!!! The irony. Whenever we communicate with them, we are almost always IGNORED!!!!! Perhaps they should follow their own advice.

Goal for Today: There are a lot of jobs available to be worked on in the player. We’d greatly appreciate any additional assistance that you would be able to provide in processing as much as we can today. It is imperative that we complete the files from the date of October 14th by 5pm EST. Currently there are approximately 121 Files available for today.

Order: As much as possible, please complete the earliest jobs first, and then proceed to work on jobs from October 14th, 2021.

Incorrect Documents Attached: Please exercise more caution to ensure that the correct document is attached. If an organized folder or other system is not in place on your computer we’d appreciate it if you would consider implementing one to assist you in being more organized.

Inaudibles are inevitable. However so that we can assist you more efficiently please put “Inaudible”, “Buzzing Audio” or any other specifying language in the SUBJECT line along with the correct Job # of audio related email correspondence. Carbon copy teamusaa@worldwidedictation.com in all emails and of course I’m your main point of contact for assistance. As many have expressed the need for clarification on my previous email regarding inaudibles: I really do appreciate your best efforts and I know that they are difficult to deal with at times. As a general rule of thumb: If the number of inaudibles in total is twice the number of total document pages please bring it to our attention. (For an example, if a 5 page document has more than 10 Inaudibles in total please advise.) If within the first few moments of an audio you realize that if may be difficult to transcribe please notify us promptly (referencing the above in the subject line) so that we can see if enhancing the audio would improve it. This is important because once you transcribe it and let us know our efforts could affect the audio and make it difficult for you and or an editor to work with the document.

Job Completion: I’ve been noticing that many have been making Jobs active and “dumping” or “failing to complete” the job. This greatly impacts our mutual productivity especially when the Job is due. As much as possible I ask that you please refrain from doing so and strive to complete what you’ve begun. If there is an issue please make us aware of it so that we can attempt to assess and resolve the issue. Please limit if and when possible the amount of time that a job is left suspended especially if it is of priority status.

Necessity of Communication: If you’re not logged on or logging onto instant messenger in your available hours please do so.

We sincerely appreciate your assistance and all that you do for World Wide Dictation!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)