Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Definitely not just you - It was awful

Posted: Oct 11th, 2021 - 10:57 pm In Reply to: Well done. You should feel better immediately. - I always thought the sound

I had it even worse because I worked afternoons and evenings, so by the time I logged on, most of the files had already been picked over and a majority of what was left were the cruddy ones that nobody wanted to do. I tried starting a bit earlier in the day, but then it was like a blood bath of people trying to grab the best files as fast as they could before they were gone. It just got to be too much and it was extremely stressful trying to earn a living that way. It was pure chaos. There is absolutely no organization or leadership at this company. It's everyone for themselves. I couldn't do it anymore. I am so relieved to wash my hands of that place once and for all!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)