Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 33)

Agree 1000% - Not a good company

Posted: Oct 10th, 2021 - 12:07 pm In Reply to: WWD paycheck arrived on the 9th. As the poster - stated below, J is too young

J was roped into this position. He said that he wasn't even looking for a job when Doug started hounding him to manage the company (because friendly Uber drivers apparently automatically qualify). He admitted that he hadn't even heard of transcription before and didn't have the slightest idea of what it was. I do feel that J has given it his all, but it's just too much for someone so young and without any experience in management, especially in this crazy industry. He is obviously very overwhelmed and probably burned out. I don't think he has very much help. I feel very bad for him. He has been sticking it out for almost 3 years now, so he's at least dedicated and isn't a quitter. I think he has told everyone his story about how he got started with the company.

I fully agree about Doug. He doesn't care one bit about his workers. He is strictly a numbers guy and that is all he cares about. The paper checks are the number one reason why I left as well. I did log in late last night and there was a full screen of work, which is a rarity for the weekend, so I'm guessing that we are not the only ones who have left. I haven't worked there in almost 3 weeks and they haven't even seemed to notice. No one has checked on me and asked where I am.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)