Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

That very well could be the case! - There is less work

Posted: Oct 14th, 2021 - 3:07 pm In Reply to: I have never ever seen this large of an e-mail from - them before.

He said there were only 121 jobs. That is NOTHING compared to the amount that the insurance company used to send us. Last year and at the beginning of this year, we would have 300-400 jobs in the player at a time. They definitely have cut the workload way back and are only sending WWD about half of what they used to. I wonder if that's what Doug was 'talking to them" about a few weeks ago when I had asked J about the workload before I quit and he said that Doug was talking to the insurance company about the workload and that he "expected it to return to normal in the near future." I'm wondering if they are unhappy with the quality they were getting from WWD. They might have also been unhappy with their inability to meet TAT when they were sending a lot more work. What does Doug expect??? When wants people to type at least 90 minutes of horrible audio quality per day, people are going to rush and quality is going to take a hit! He needs to bring his expectations back to reality. When you're dealing with audio quality that horrendous, it's nearly impossible to do 90 minutes without working far more than 8 hours a day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)