Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Posted: Mar 29th, 2020 - 8:41 pm In Reply to: To MT mama I am sorry that....sm - Just me

There is really no way to know how a woman ended up a single mother, and I'm glad you posted this to show a balanced perspective. I really am surprised that my thank you note to someone got any dislikes and that some people actually agree that single motherhood is just a bad choice. I won't go into why I'm a single mother, but suffice it to say that my children are BETTER OFF without their father, and again...I don't expect anyone to help me raise them or support them financially or even to feel sorry for me (in fact, I'd hate that, LOL). I could have remarried, but I didn't think that was the right thing for my children. The circumstances are unique, and I know I did the right thing. I'm an ethical,stable, moral, intelligent, strong and loving woman. I'm a good friend, sister, daughter, mother and citizen. I was only saying thank you for an unexpected kindness. I have already been on a decade-long journey of healing, so nothing anyone thinks of me really sticks like it used to, but I wanted to speak out for other women and say that you need to live your own life for yourself and your kids and let the haters hate. It doesn't matter what any stranger thinks of you. Your kids are your legacy. Raise them well, and you have nothing to prove to anyone. <3

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)