Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Go to unemployment for your state - Click the link

Posted: Mar 30th, 2020 - 8:13 am In Reply to: I never said I had any secret or magic solution. I said if - someone does this, be ready for what happens SM

Fill out your info and when you get to job you put Self-employed and how much you earned over a certain time period. Click and submit. These are clients we have not employers. Their names are never even mentioned to the unemployment investigator. They just match up your earnings with what scale you fit and you get your checks. At the end of the year you pay tax on your earnings and the unemployment. This is how they reconcile what your clients paid you from the tax forms they file. No one is ratting anyone out and no one is tattling and will face retribution. These are the facts. Go to the unemployment link and see. Do you think that the guy who mows lawns names his clients and they get in trouble for being his client. Don't be ridiculous. You have clients and they are not named to the unemployment person as you are self-employed. And there is no retribution from your clients. Silly thought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)