Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

To MT mama I am sorry that....sm - Just me

Posted: Mar 29th, 2020 - 8:10 am In Reply to: This actually shocked me - MT Mama

The other person posted without knowing the situation. I am a foster parent and have seen lives turned literally upside down overnight for women. I had a couple of kids once who was from a very wealthy family but the dad decided to rape her. He quickly moved off of the assets off shore and had the mom evicted leaving her without any money or a job. She had to quickly get job training to be able to support her kids. She was always one of my favorite clients as she was an incredible person who did what it took to face the situation. Her kids were just with me a couple of months and I still stay in touch with that family. I've also seen lives changed when a parent becomes addicted or does stupid stuff that gets them arrested, and often these people were employed and had a clean reputation. Stuff happens. I'm sorry it happened to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)