Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

This actually shocked me - MT Mama

Posted: Mar 28th, 2020 - 6:09 pm In Reply to:

Okay. Or maybe they could have chosen someone who wouldn't die, or maybe they could have not been raped and had a baby, or maybe they could have foreseen that prince charming would turn out to be abusive, or maybe they could have not made any mistakes in life.

I am still always shocked at how meanspirited people are towards human beings they have never even met. As if single parenthood is a character flaw or moral failing. That assumes a LOT. Although some single parents may be what you think, some are not. The same applies to plenty of married folks too. You don't know me. If you did, you'd probably like me, and you'd probably rethink dashing off responses like that. You'd be very surprised at who I am, given your obvious preconceptions about single moms.

I actually mentioned in my response that I was thanking her for doing something that I do not expect or expect others to do. I'm not looking for sympathy or a handout. This was simple gratitude for kindness. I wanted to be sure everyone knew I wasn't implying that I expected lines to be given to me. I was very specific about that. I'm not sure what in my post could have made you react that way, but I pray you find peace in your own life as I have. I don't want anything from you or expect you to give up your income for me. I'm no threat to you, and I don't take your tax dollars (no public assistance).

So, consider that in your heart, or don't. Be blessed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)